SexDollAmerica.com

PSA: Better Price from Overseas Vendors Right Now

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

PSA: Better Price from Overseas Vendors Right Now

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

Without getting technical here, the current value of the US Dollar relative to other currencies means that you can get a better price for the same doll if (1) the vendor is overseas and (2) allows you to pay in a non US dollar currency (ie. in Britain Pounds or Euros). Look at the price of the doll in the foreign currency and then use any foreign currency converter to get that value in US dollars.

For the sample doll that I just priced, the US dollar price was 1,785 yet, after converting the British Pounds to US dollars, the same doll was only 1,554.

It pains me to say this as I've been very happy with all of the US vendors I've dealt with, but if you're looking at an expensive doll, this can be a worthwhile savings.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PSA: Better Price from Overseas Vendors Right Now

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Here's a better example: the 5,205 US dollar price of the DS Summit Series is only 4,520 US dollars if paid for in British Pounds

csaduck

Re: PSA: Better Price from Overseas Vendors Right Now

Post by csaduck »

I know that i just got back from my African Safari's and the US Dollar was really high exchange in both currencies of two different countries ! Birrs and Zars were almost scrap paper.

INFORMATIONS