zelex.com.cn

My just shy of 2 month owning of a Zelex

Reviews on Zelex Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Slarti
Active Poster
Active Poster

My just shy of 2 month owning of a Zelex

Post by Slarti »

Update: I am happy to announce that Zelex is standing behind their product & are shipping a replacement body out to me at no cost to myself, my vendor "Sex Doll Australia", has been very helpful in communications between myself & Zelex, through his efforts, a speedy decision has been made on a replacement unit, really you couldn't ask for any more from a professionally managed retail outlet.

Delivery Date: 2nd August 2022
Would consider current model prior to release of "Inspirational", series.

Paint:
I have spoken about the crappy paint earlier in this thread (Inspiration series), I didn't have any images of the damage of the paint the didn't over emphasize it, so I didn't want to show any of those, but I did capture this one 👆 yesterday in a photo shoot, that I guess, sort of less emphasizes it, in life I would say looks as least 10% worse & certainly on the shoulder area at least 15% worse.

The scrub off from dressing the doll alone extends from the wrist all the way up the outer arm to the shoulders, the under silicon is not white (like I believe it was in earlier models), but it is far from matching the tan body paint, although on the shoulder area it is much lighter, not exactly white but not far from it, suggesting that there is inconsistent silicon coloration in different areas, the "scrub off", also effects the outer hip all the way down the outer leg, although not as prominent as the outer arms/shoulder's.

I see it mentioned above in another reply left 👆 (in the Inspiration thread), that alcohol is a good way of cleaning these dolls, so if this is so without paint damage (I would be reluctant to test on the fragile paintwork on my current model Zelex), it would seem that the hype Zelex is advertising with chemical resistance is just all fluff, YOUR DOLLS PAINT NEED ABRASION RESISTANCE, HELLO ZELEX YOU LISTENING 🤷‍♀️

Skeleton:
Its rapidly become a piece of junk! Many of the joints are loosening up now & don't forget my doll is a little shy of 2 months old, spends at least a 3rd of its life hiding under our bed from family visitation, so as far as being out in the world not much longer than a month.

The spine torso twist left to right although can sort off hold, it wont be long before its loose & floppy & that's a movement that is used very little at all. The right hip joint is becoming loose & whist hanging can't hold some positions & falls, lifting it higher it will hold, but I'm guessing promoting further looseness in the near future. The right elbow joint now it completely loose & is now longer able to hold what so eva. Sadly within the next few up & coming months my beautiful, semi possible doll will become only be able to function as a "rag doll".

Its my understanding that Zelex has moved their skeleton manufacturing back to in house to mostly prevent issues like back breakage, which seen to be prominent in the past, but it does seem that the skeleton retains many issues & is a piece of crap.

So wrapping up this new series what do we have to expect 🤷‍♀️

Skeleton Upgrades: well none mentioned really except for a movable jaw, but don't move it or the joints will loosen & further posing will be not possible.

Soft Ass: well ok nice touch, but if they are like the silicon boobies, which I would like to say are a highlight of my current model, is it possible that bouncing my fat 120kg body into her missionary "pop", her bum implants, I wonder 🤔

Removable Pussy Only: Interesting choice, nice ya dressed it up with labia choices, but is that wad your customers really want 🤔

Paint: Chemical resistant, may well already be that so marketing bullshit, YOUR DOLLS PAINT NEED ABRASION RESISTANCE, HELLO ZELEX YOU LISTENING 🤷‍♀️

Softer Breasts: Well isn't that part of your current series 🤔

Anyway, whoever you are Mr/Mrs/Miss, message reader of this thread, I hope my input for you has helped, maybe forward the info to your R&D people to help us consumers to receive a product that's worthy off the money we are paying, instead of the fucking shit you keep sending us.
Soooo many dolls, not enough 💵

👉 My Trouble Makers Socials 👈

My two trouble makers 🤭
Blair Tsarina
Chelsea Tsarina

INFORMATIONS