Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Why

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kochaaro

Re: Why

Post by Kochaaro »

I'm into Asian dolls and RD prices is ridiculous.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Dees luver wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:04 pm I think another reason is they don’t stand or pose as well as most dolls, the body E I had could not even hold her arm up
This made it hard and not too much fun to make photos imo
They are really built for one thing :whistle:
Hey DL, I have never had trouble posing Tasha or Talia. As you and many others have seen, Tasha has no trouble holding her phone up for selfies or to text during a photoshoot. LOL :mrgreen:

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

jca wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:08 pm They don't have any real presence online and haven't released upgrades or new items in I-don't-know-how-long.
You mean like the two new faces and bodies that were just released? Or the Willow face and Body G released last year about this time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

jca wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:08 pm They don't have any real presence online and haven't released upgrades or new items in I-don't-know-how-long.
From what I have seen it looks like they have made progress with the silicone blend and the d and f bodies are amazing but one thing they could definitely improve on is the inserts giving more variety with them internally wise. But what more can they do like you're saying they are not doing I feel you can only advance so much once you reach their level.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

mitchrd wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:18 am
From what I have seen it looks like they have made progress with the silicone blend and the d and f bodies are amazing but one thing they could definitely improve on is the incerts giving more variety with them internally wise. But what more can you do like your saying they arnt feel you can only advance so much once you reach there level.

The development(s) do come at a different pace considering factory & workforce sizes. Though I have seen other "improvements" by are still made on bodies that are not as duribake so to speak as RD
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

mitchrd wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:49 pm RD forum is so dead compared to the other brands, so many pics and talk about others, what gives?
I've been a bit busy with life and other things, so I haven't had a chance to do a photo shoot. And I'm currently experiencing some issues with my doll that I need to fix. Plus RD needs to replace my doll's face because of an issue with the sealant and paint peeling off.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

INFORMATIONS