www.siliconelovers.com

New owner review and questions

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Rolden
Apprentice
Apprentice

New owner review and questions

Post by Rolden »

Just got my 1st doll on tueday from SL. Ended up buying a 153 lushdoll in stock. Total experience was great, only took 5 days from the day I ordered for her to arrive.

No real major damage, only a few blemishes that honestly make the doll feel more human-like. I am glad I ended up getting a lighter doll, shes not really heavy its just a different experience then moving a living person.

I've noticed the TPE skin picks up dirt and dust easy. The cleaning email says not to over oil or powder the doll but what about a general spong bath? I ended up buying a $10 bar of castle soap with no sent or metals, additives, etc (it did have olive oil in it). Is it safe to wash her 3-4x a week?

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New owner review and questions

Post by kevinth1985 »

Rolden wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:31 pm Just got my 1st doll on tueday from SL. Ended up buying a 153 lushdoll in stock. Total experience was great, only took 5 days from the day I ordered for her to arrive.

No real major damage, only a few blemishes that honestly make the doll feel more human-like. I am glad I ended up getting a lighter doll, shes not really heavy its just a different experience then moving a living person.

I've noticed the TPE skin picks up dirt and dust easy. The cleaning email says not to over oil or powder the doll but what about a general spong bath? I ended up buying a $10 bar of castle soap with no sent or metals, additives, etc (it did have olive oil in it). Is it safe to wash her 3-4x a week?
Congrats! You'll find a lot of opinions on cleaning here, but I recommend to only clean her as needed. 3-4x a week seems like a bit much, maybe 1x a week to start. A sponge bath with a microfiber cloth and a little dish soap is all we use. Then a light powdering. Find what works for you.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Be careful if using a sponge, don't want to scratch her. I'd use my hand over anything in that situation.

Generally you could use oil sparingly to spot clean dirt in certain areas.

Best have a dedicated sex sheet that is clean and you only put her on that, greatly reduces dirt build up.

Powder makes it harder for dirt to stick to her. You can powder her as much as you want.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Rolden
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rolden »

Okay I will try to powder her a little more. She is a little sticky in some areas.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

First, congrats on the purchase! LushDolls look amazing for the price!

A short answer upfront is that you never rub, waffle towels are great imo, and protection is important.

I get some flak for how I protect Callista, but she collects less dust if you're willing to put your doll in stockings and arm protectors, as well as clothing of course. Generous powdering is important for softness, reducing friction, and keeping dust away.

As for cleaning, never rub! I like to wear rubber gloves and with a soap/water mixture in a spray bottle, I will spray her down while she hangs from a pull up bar over a towel and buckets, gently smoothing over her body with my hands to make sure she's covered, then I just pour warm water over her from a cup and it trickles mostly into the buckets under her feet. Then I pat dry with a waffle towel and powder. Definitely be careful about oiling too much, I think that's what ultimately lead to my doll being injured (that and maybe a bad TPE mix).

I posted this a while back with images, and while it sounds like a lot a good thorough cleaning and powdering is about 30-60 minutes from setting her up to having her dressed.

May your doll bring you many years of happiness!

Rolden
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rolden »

Sorry, should of said I massage/lather with my hands and a spray bottle, dont actually use a sponge.

Rolden
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rolden »

I do keep cloths on her most of the time. Bought a extra small white tank top/leggings. Was not sure her exact size so I didnt buy anything excessive yet.

I got her mostly as a body to sleep and cuddle with. If I pose her on her side in a natural sleeping position during night am I doing damage to her? We sleep on a memory foam mattress.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Rolden wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:01 pm I got her mostly as a body to sleep and cuddle with. If I pose her on her side in a natural sleeping position during night am I doing damage to her? We sleep on a memory foam mattress.
I do this with Jenny all the time. No issues yet.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

kevinth1985 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:15 pm
Rolden wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:01 pm I got her mostly as a body to sleep and cuddle with. If I pose her on her side in a natural sleeping position during night am I doing damage to her? We sleep on a memory foam mattress.
I do this with Jenny all the time. No issues yet.
:D :thumbs_up:

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

How much does your girl weigh with the head?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I just wash my TPE doll as needed. Standing sponge bath works for me using a regular terry wash cloth and about a teaspoon of blue Dawn dish soap in a couple quarts of warm water. Pat dry afterward followed by a light dusting of cornstarch. I do a baby oil clean now and then and a baby oil rub once or twice a year. Lots of different techniques though, whatever works best for you is the best way.

Rolden
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rolden »

HoboBob wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:17 am How much does your girl weigh with the head?
Not quite sure. The head feels less then 5 lbs and the body i believe was around 75 on the site. I would say 80-90 lbs seems about right. My ex was 120 and they feel quite similar to move when you add in the fact the doll is dead weight and stiff compared to a real person.

INFORMATIONS