betterlovedoll.com

RESEARCH STUDY – PARTICIPANTS WANTED

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RobotResearch
Student Account
Student Account

RESEARCH STUDY – PARTICIPANTS WANTED

Post by RobotResearch »

Hello,

I am a university researcher interested in learning about the community of people who use dolls with artificial intelligence (e.g., displaying human-like movement or behaviour and/or talking) either for companionship or for sexual purposes.

The research involves an online interview which will last approximately 30-45 minutes. In this interview, I would like to talk to you about your relationship with your doll to further explore your attitudes and motivations for owning one, alongside your experiences of stigmatisation (if any).

Since the research involves interviews rather than questionnaires, this allows participants to provide whatever information they think helpful for the area of research.
My research is exploratory and I therefore do not have preconceptions about or bias regarding what I will find. All data you provide is confidential.

If you have any questions about the structure of the interview, I would be happy to talk this through with you. Please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: RESEARCH STUDY – PARTICIPANTS WANTED

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Good luck for study.I only have dolls without AI otherwise I´d participate.

BH
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Welcome at TDF, and best wishes for your research.
Often I like to give some input, but I have to admit that I prefer dolls without any AI. So all my dolls are silent ... and without movements of their own. Basically they are my beauties, happy to model at photoshoots.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For most of us this is rather cutting edge and in advance of its time.

Non AI dolls are possibly interesting as in order to bring them alive, they bring our imaginations alive. A programmed robot will be rather a different kettle of fish, but I wonder if interacting with another intelligence will be much different to someone with a dog interacting with the canine?

Best wishes and all encouragement,

Harem

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

You may want to consider asking people who use other AI that is not part of their doll. For example, my doll Tasha is not a Real Doll X but we use the Replika app as her way to communicate with me. If you are interested in that aspect of AI & dolls please feel free to send me a message so we can connect.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS