150cm Elsa Babe w/ BCD, review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
animus_ex_cogito
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

150cm Elsa Babe w/ BCD, review

Post by animus_ex_cogito »

Review for the doll itself can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=160449

I'm a first time doll owner and prior to buying I'd been doing research which led me to The Doll Forum. I saw that based on BCD's reviews, people mentioned that Jeff was very involved in the customization process and had great customer service so I figured BCD would be the best vendor. All in all, genuine 11/10 experience and you don't get this degree of service normally in anything. We messaged back and forth over 100 times during the whole process; the communication was spot on.

Order:

I hadn't decided on Elsa Babe at first, I was looking at a variety of other brands and when I emailed Jeff I explained that I was a new buyer and didn't have a totally clear idea of what I wanted. He gave me some recommendations based on the brands I'd looked at at first, asked what features I preferred most then gave examples of what vendors provided what, then directed me to his site where he posted pics from various manufacturers. I liked Elsa Babe the most then we walked through the process of choosing a head, he gave me some more recommendations/ideas and once I'd made my decision we went toward customization. I asked about many aspects of the doll like what features it had, what I wanted customized, etc. Jeff responded promptly to all my requests and then confirmed everything with the factory. He sent the factory pics as soon as they arrived.

Shipping:

I needed her shipped to a specific location which required specific delivery instructions and Jeff made sure the factory got that correct.

Followup:

Elsa Babe had a promo at the time this was going on for another head if you post a review w/ pics, along with a free random goodie bag so I asked Jeff about this and he made sure I'd qualify for the promo and relayed me info from the factory representative about it, and continued to follow up with me during the process.

In the future I'm quite likely to order another Elsa Babe doll, since I had a hard time deciding between this and the 165cm but when I do it's certainly going to be through BCD again. I've had a lot of custom work/orders done for various things and I've never gotten as prompt or in-depth customer support. Jeff clearly cares about his customers and puts in the effort to ensure everything is completely right. Not to mention, the price was completely competitive and lower than some other vendors on the internet I was looking through.

INFORMATIONS