www.siliconelovers.com

just orderd wmdoll 160cm a # 398

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: just orderd wmdoll 160cm a # 398

Post by Celtic_Babog »

shawntaew31 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 am
Celtic_Babog wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:22 am
koraggle wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:19 am Congratulations! The 160cm A is in my top 3 (still considering...) But sometimes hard to tell if the manufacturer photos will 100% reflect reality. She's gorgeous though!
Hi Claire here stealing Celtic's phone just to say us 398's can look quite different depending on how we style ourselves 😋❤️

C Bear.
yours pretty too love eyes :D

🥰
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

I ordered my 160A/398 a couple of weeks ago - seeing your pictures has me desperate for photos of mine to come through. Hopefully in the next few days!

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

So_Far_So_SoSo wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 pm I ordered my 160A/398 a couple of weeks ago - seeing your pictures has me desperate for photos of mine to come through. Hopefully in the next few days!
yay u will love her :D

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

Factory pics came through this morning. She looks amazing! They forgot to paint freckles on the second head I ordered, though, so it’ll be a few days before she starts her travels, I guess. Hopefully shipping will happen before Christmas… And at least I should have made 5 posts by the time she turns up, so I can post some pics

INFORMATIONS