www.myrobotdoll.com

Sino-doll lovers: The year-end promotion ends this Sunday

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sino-doll lovers: The year-end promotion ends this Sunday

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear all,

We received the notice from Sino that the year end promotion will end this Sunday, the 2nd of January, 2022.

The current promotion is that for purchase of a doll (including a torso doll) from S-Sino, GD-Sino or XNXDoll, we offer you full body softness (breasts, inner thighs, vagina and ass), movable mechanical eyes, shrugging shoulder and standing feet for free.
On top of this promotion, for purchase of a doll within XNXdoll collection, you can pick a second head (within S-Sino, GD-Sino or XNXDoll) for free.
We hope that our message will reach those Sino lovers and you can benefit the best deal of the year :noel5: :ski:

Happy New Year To You All :glou:

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS