www.joylovedolls.com

Joy Love Doll Review.

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Joy Love Doll Review.

Post by ce24 »

I ordered my doll on Sept 14th. I got a tracking number a few days later. I sent a few e-mails regarding why my package has not left the area.
I was assured that they were waiting on something from China and it was a holiday week.

I received the doll on the 18th of Oct.

Packaging was in mint condition as were the contents. I was offered a free electric cleaning kit and upgraded hanging capabilities which, I did not receive. I have contacted them about the issue.

So, all in all it was a good experience and although it took a day or two for customer support to answer my E-mails they were very nice and helpful.

If you have any questions I might answer for you please send me a message.

Maanda

Re: Joy Love Doll Review.

Post by Maanda »

congratulation!! I would like to have one but, i'm still saving money.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Maanda wrote: congratulation!! I would like to have one but, i'm still saving money.
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beetjack »

ce24 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:10 am I ordered my doll on Sept 14th. I got a tracking number a few days later. I sent a few e-mails regarding why my package has not left the area.
I was assured that they were waiting on something from China and it was a holiday week.

I received the doll on the 18th of Oct. Image

Packaging was in mint condition as were the contents. I was offered a free electric cleaning kit and upgraded hanging capabilities which, I did not receive. I have contacted them about the issue.

So, all in all it was a good experience and although it took a day or two for customer support to answer my E-mails they were very nice and helpful.

If you have any questions I might answer for you please send me a message.
Nice to hear that. suggesting people to buy more from Joy Love Doll

nec65

Post by nec65 »

Excellent and respectable seller despite some logistics problems at the beginning. I don't want to go into details because it would be too long to tell but he was able to fix the problem with a solution that went beyond my most optimistic expectations. I repeat ... if I had to buy a new sexy doll I would have no doubts ... JoyloveDolls would be the first choice. Thanks again for your patience... for your communication support... and for the great seriousness in solving problems.

Roberto from Italy
P.S. only for JoyLoveDolls: this post is about my order with reference #6848

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

Thank you for great feedback.

Dearly friend
Team Joy Love Dolls

INFORMATIONS