exdollofficial.com

Struggling With Non Standing Summit Series Alexa

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Struggling With Non Standing Summit Series Alexa

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

My Alexa arrived today and wow, there is no disappointment there. She is just absolutely stunning.

That said, all I have her doing is hanging in the closet (thank goodness I bought the hanger) and I'm using the "doll stand" I bought just to turn her 90 degrees so she's facing me.

My Gynoid and TPE dolls are all standing so I'm really struggling with getting her to do anything. Even when I had her completely suspended on the doll stand, I struggled to get her in any kind of pose (she is still leaning forward considerably) and I have concerns about all of that weight being supported only in the vagina.

With a non standing doll, do I have to learn everything all over again like being a newbie? How long will this take? What tricks have you learned and what do I need to be careful not to do?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

csaduck

Re: Struggling With Non Standing Summit Series Alexa

Post by csaduck »

I read somewhere that even non-standing dolls have a plate in the feet but the maker never inserted bolts is the only difference.
The guy that wrote it said that is the only difference and to not pay the extra bucks for it, cuz all you have to do is use a small needle to find the holes and thread in a M8-20 bolt into the plate. The reason no bolts in the feet is for buyers that are into feet, (foot Fetish).
I haven't had to do this since I ordered my WM dolls with standing feet, but might be just what you need to find out.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

A series of hanging hooks suspended from strategic locations on the ceilings. Pullies installed to help hoist.

Standing feet are so convenient.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey guys. Thanks for your feedback. She can't stand unsupported. She came in a huge clear plastic bag and, rather than cut her out of it, I just tried to stand her and pull the bag down. As I was doing this, her knees were just bending over from the weight.

Even if she had foot bolts, the other joints just aren't tight enough for her to stand on her own.

I may message Tex or Harem for tricks and what is their experience. My concern is that she falls off the doll stand multiple times (and finger joints break) before I get this non standing doll stuff figured out.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Ok, so I take back what I said about her not being able to stand. The knees were bent when I took her out of the box. I straightened the knees today and had her standing briefly before suspending her in an effort to bathe her and get the dust off.

She is much, much stickier than my Gynoid and repeated rinsing of the washcloth just wasn't working to get her clean.

It looks like I still have some learning to do.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:52 pm Ok, so I take back what I said about her not being able to stand. The knees were bent when I took her out of the box. I straightened the knees today and had her standing briefly before suspending her in an effort to bathe her and get the dust off.

She is much, much stickier than my Gynoid and repeated rinsing of the washcloth just wasn't working to get her clean.

It looks like I still have some learning to do.

Glad you were able to get her standing up :thumbs_up:

As far as dust, washing/rinsing is going to make the silicone nice and clean, but clean silicone is tacky silicone, so just washing her skin and leaving it at that will only make dust accumulation worse. She's going to need a good powdering after being washed and dried to reduce the tackiness. As the powder sticks to her skin, the dust/lint that's stuck on will lose its grip, and can be lightly brushed off with your hand or with a makeup brush.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi Jonathan.

Thank you for the feedback and the advice. I will give her a more thorough cleaning AND a powder.

Thanks again

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:55 am Hi Jonathan.

Thank you for the feedback and the advice. I will give her a more thorough cleaning AND a powder.

Thanks again
Just be careful using a washcloth.. its it's unnecessary friction wear and tear on the detail layer. Friction from rough surfaces(bed linen/clothes begin carelessly dragged over skin while dressing) will be the worst enemy of a painted doll. Hot water and soap (mix liquid soap and water into a spray bottle) will likely suffice (for non stained surfaces). A cheap shower head with a spray hose attachment makes full body cleaning much easier.

Something like this, 20-30usd (in the usa)
Attachments
41qAqwIOfAL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
41qAqwIOfAL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (14.62 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Silicone dolls are not sticky - when you've given them a massage with talc. This is always the secret

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

TChris wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:43 pm

Thanks again
Just be careful using a washcloth.. its it's unnecessary friction wear and tear on the detail layer. Friction from rough surfaces(bed linen/clothes begin carelessly dragged over skin while dressing) will be the worst enemy of a painted doll. Hot water and soap (mix liquid soap and water into a spray bottle) will likely suffice (for non stained surfaces). A cheap shower head with a spray hose attachment makes full body cleaning much easier.

good to see you finally came around and took my advice to shower them instead of just rolling them around on your bed and wipe them off with cloth... hahaha :twisted:

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

dollfunn wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:19 pm
TChris wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:43 pm

Thanks again

good to see you finally came around and took my advice to shower them instead of just rolling them around on your bed and wipe them off with cloth... hahaha :twisted:
That's never been a method I've used to clean my doll, nor have I posted/suggested that method... wrong person

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

TChris wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:42 pm That's never been a method I've used to clean my doll, nor have I posted/suggested that method... wrong person
oops... sorry about that.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

There are foot skeletons for standing feet, and foot skeletons for non standing feet, and they are different.
And they can not be converted without a welder, and sometimes not even then.

Yes, there might be an instance where a standing skeleton is used for a non standing doll and all you're missing are the bolts. But I haven't discovered such a thing with the 4 non-standing dolls in my experience.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Jemini84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jemini84 »

Good day everyone,

I'm thinking of purchasing this same doll in the future. Does anyone know if they can be made with the bolts in the feet for standing?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Exdoll do not use bolts now for standing dolls, but instead use a hardened silicone so the foot is studless.

INFORMATIONS