www.6yedollglobal.com/

Factory residue hard to remove?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Factory residue hard to remove?

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Hi guys first time 6ye owner here and yes their tpe is softer than any tpe I've had before so that's sweet.

But I've one problem, she came powdered but I wanted to wash it completely off. I washed off a bit with warm water and shower gel but yet the powder/residue persisted. At first I thought ok softer tpe it's probably scratched to death ( lots of long streaks on her) but that's not the case as some of it does lift with baby oil but man, I spent 4 hours today trying to remove this stuff, I had some success but I'll need to go for a round two.

I've never seen this on any of my previous tpe dolls and I've had quite a few.

I'm guessing it might be some super baby powder coating that's not supposed to be removed? Maybe some 6ye thing.

I dunno, maybe you guys have seen it and have some idea what it is and how to remove it.

Also bonus problem, after the warm water shower gel and oil cleaning today she feels sticky but only in places. All very confusing. I've oiled many tpe ladies but they never felt literally sticky afterwards. Either I didn't wash the shower gel off well or 6ye tpe when washed and powder removed this is the result?

Please take a look at the video it shows what I'm describing best.

Babog.
Attachments
VID_20221215_123648.mp4
(71.46 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Factory residue hard to remove?

Post by toddjy »

All my girls get sticky after oiling. Put talk or corn starch on her.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

It'll probably take a few goes to lift the caked on powder and wash it all off ;)
Massage some oil in, let it soak for a while, then go back and oil and massage again.
The material will kind of breathe and free the caked on powder, then you should be able to wipe up the little balls it forms into as you massage and wipe the surface.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

i had the same problems. never got a good answer from the factory. but they say 6ye dont need oil. I found lots of water (and water alone helped). Also giving the doll a lot of time to air dry might help. but I think my initial "newly wed" guide wash routine was a BAD idea of the 6ye doll. they didn't need the oil or the rough initial cleaning. mostly a long simple rinse and time. my dolls skin is still kinda patchy after the first wash. curious to know how it turns out for you

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I've no experience with 6ye but do have a lot of tpe dolls and from my experience, certainly with the tpe blends that have been around for the last couple of years, I've found it best to keep baby oil away from a new doll for at least 8 months. My initial wash is just done with very diluted hand soap and then rinsed off with water. I'm not sure that any cleaning products like shower gel etc are good to use with tpe unless heavily diluted and quickly rinsed off. Also I use a very soft sponge as anything too abrasive can damage the surface.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Thanks for the input and advice lads.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:58 am Thanks for the input and advice lads.
I've had very similar experiences with my 6YEs. My approach with my latest one is to make sure it never gets remotely dirty. Just kidding, sort of... :mrgreen:

It does not clean up like my other dolls at all. Oil will absorb in, but where you can use oil and a sponge or soap on Jinsan dolls in long strokes and pick up lint or dirt, 6YE TPE has a "grain" so to speak that seems to fight against this technique. What has worked for me has been massaging the TPE with Vaseline and then scraping off the excess with a spare plastic card. This picks up dirt and the film you are talking about. You can get any excess Vaseline off with paper towels or a spare cloth, and then repowder it, which you MUST do because it will be insanely sticky without it.

Here's the thing though... although I've done this without damaging the TPE, I have no idea whether 6YE would approve of this method. I really wish they would release an official care guide. One of the problems I've noticed in general with TPE care suggestions is that the factory setting doesn't have much in common with what we run into at home. In a dustless setting "soap and water" probably works great, but that's not our houses. Once dust, hair, lint etc. hits TPE, soap and water will turn all of it into wet little granules that STILL are stuck to the TPE. Then you're stuck spending the next hour picking all of those off manually, which sucks.

So short and sweet, I wear gloves and a white compression shirt for all 6YE doll uhm... activities, and keep it on top of the microfiber blanket. It's just not worth getting it dirty with skin oils and what not when it's so hard to clean.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Stigger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stigger »

I had to soak my doll in petroleum jelly in order to remove those white streaks.

My doll is darker as well, so after I bathe her I'll notice the feet or hands are getting white like frostbite creeping in. It may just because it's currently winter and the lack of humidity.

INFORMATIONS