AF Doll

New member - How Purchase doll from AF manufacturer

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Sam123654
Apprentice
Apprentice

New member - How Purchase doll from AF manufacturer

Post by Sam123654 »

Hi everyone,

I am intending to purchase a doll from the AF manufacturers directly in the very near future and was wondering how I would go about purchasing the doll?

Rather I should say, what is the process behind it?

Should I simply select the doll and send an inquiry and wait for someone to email me back?
Do I need to make an account?

I know that they use different payment methods with one being PayPal. Do I just wait for someone to send me the link for me to pay it with a receipt for the doll being sent to me after?

What happens if I don't receive the doll/or something was wrong with it? Are there any channels that I can go through on TDF that can help me with that a well?

Thanks for the help!

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member - How Purchase doll from AF manufacturer

Post by Kira-sama »

I've bought two AF dolls directly from the manufacturer and can tell you what to expect and how to make the process easier.

First, here is the email (sales5@rosesexdoll.com) of the sales agent I talked to. She is very helpful, but at times will need to be sent another message to speed things up.

After you have decided on the details of your doll before contacting them (they will send you a catalogue of dolls/options they have available, but will sometimes be outdated or missing some dolls/options), send them an email asking about the price of the doll you want and try to haggle with them a little. They will usually go down a few hundred dollars if you ask them to and if you're firm on the price. Also, ask about any new options they might have (skeleton, gel breasts, etc...). Once you agree on the price, they will send you an Alibaba link with your doll's details and the price. You will have to make an Alibaba account to complete this transaction. Alibaba doesn't support PayPal, so it will have to be through visa, mastercard, or whatever other payment method is listed. Maybe they will use PayPal (through email) if you ask them and if they do, ask for a receipt. After that, expect your doll to be made in about 4 days (if they are running at normal speed or don't have alot of orders before yours) after you send payment. They will send you factory photos to confirm the details of your doll. If anything major is wrong (skin tone is much lighter or darker than what you ordered or wrong/missing options), they can make you a new doll for free (or at least they should), but this will increase the wait time to at least another 3-4 days. When your doll arrives, if you discover she has the wrong options, you can contact them directly and see about getting another new doll. They should pay for everything since it was their fault, but they might not and may only try to give you a discount. Contact TDF management in this case and let them talk to the manufacturer for you.

If you don't receive your doll, you can contact the carrier or the manufacturer can contact them for you.

Also, when selecting a skin tone, choose one that is slightly lighter than the one you want. This is due to the camera making the skin tone appear lighter. So, if you want tan skin for your doll based on online photos, order the one slightly above it or send them a photo of a woman with the skin tone you want. This may appear different though on the phone/computer of the sales agent you are talking to, so it might not be a 100% match or even close.

John100

Post by John100 »

I t really depends on where you are in the world what kind or type of doll you are looking for I mean to say for instance if say you were in the UK you might want to take a look at the doll house as he has dolls in stock ready to be sent or picked up and some at every reasonable price depending if you want a good quality used doll range from around £550 pounds it maybe however if you are not in the UK to look for similar ways to purchase that way you no need to wait

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

TChris wrote:is afdoll.net not the manufacturer website?
It is. Rosesexdoll was also one of their websites awhile back. When I bought my two AF dolls, the sales manager, Vivian Wu, used the email I mentioned above to contact me.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Kira-sama wrote:
It is. Rosesexdoll was also one of their websites awhile back. When I bought my two AF dolls, the sales manager, Vivian Wu, used the email I mentioned above to contact me.
It sounds like they didn't want to deal with a direct sale, and sent your info to a dealer.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Another way is to let Jeff of BCD handle the sale for you that's what I did..

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

I will rely on a vendor of this Forum and forget about problems

Manufacturer could not have the expertise to liaise with for example a custom clearance issue, and could cause a big headacke just for saving a few bucks, that you will end up paying on the import duties and doing clearance by yourself
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

toddjy wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:
It sounds like they didn't want to deal with a direct sale, and sent your info to a dealer.
This was one of their websites before they joined TDF and made AFDoll.net. I was always in direct communication with Vivian Wu (their sales manager at the time I bought my two dolls from them).

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Spanish noob wrote:I will rely on a vendor of this Forum and forget about problems

Manufacturer could not have the expertise to liaise with for example a custom clearance issue, and could cause a big headacke just for saving a few bucks, that you will end up paying on the import duties and doing clearance by yourself
silicon wrote:Another way is to let Jeff of BCD handle the sale for you that's what I did..
Vendors are great, but not the only good way of getting a doll. A good manufacturer will know how to take care of the customs paperwork and manufacturers can also do it a few hundred dollars cheaper than vendors in most cases (in the past before coronavirus, but it's probably still the same price difference now just with a higher total price than before). Before coronavirus, my AF 161G cost only $1132ish total with two heads, whereas I was going to pay $1495 for the same options going through a vendor whose name I won't mention (to not start a fight). All you need to do to get a good doll is find a good TDF-approved vendor or manufacturer. Either will do, just one is more expensive than the other. Also, if a Christmas sale (or any other sale) comes up and you think you're saving money going through a vendor and getting alot of free options that would cost more going through a manufacturer, try asking a manufacturer for their price for the same options and whether it's higher, the same, or lower than the vendor's price you can usually haggle for a much better price (unless they don't want to budge at all) if you know how to calculate a doll's price based on height/weight/price of entry level companies and get most TPE dolls (high end or not) for the same price of the entry level dolls ($850 at the time). Also, don't believe when someone says you get what you pay for as in you pay a low price and you get a bad doll. That's not true. Toyota is an example of this. Good cars and cheap unlike other cars like BMW, Mercedes, etc...

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

Just go to find an authoritative agent AF doll website to buy it.The customer service will be very patient to help you.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Has anyone bought directly from Afdoll.net? How was your experience with their UPS prepaid customs clearance?
No troubles?

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Sam40 wrote:Has anyone bought directly from Afdoll.net? How was your experience with their UPS prepaid customs clearance?
No troubles?
I have never bought from AFDoll.net. I did buy directly from AF Doll twice in the past through a different website email (no longer working I think). If you're in the US, there are no import/duty fees.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

I bought my AF doll from siliconesexworld no hasal she arrived 1month to the day after I ordered her delivered by ups

INFORMATIONS