cloudclimax.com

Cloud climax- legendary

Reviews on Cloud Climax Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
djfirefoxy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Cloud climax- legendary

Post by djfirefoxy »

So beginning the journey, I’ll keep you posted as I go, but let’s just say the customer service is like nothing else. If the rest of the sales market for non sex related items provided the same help and experience we would all be sorted. I’ve had a personal help from start to finish, just use the chat on the web page after having a browse and get all the guidance you ever could need.

I’ve even been able to change the order around considerably (after purchasing!) and even cancelling would not have been a problem within a reasonable time frame.

This is what truly sets these guys apart, the personal and understanding experience.

So at the process of making final checks on the order before it is resubmitted to the factory.

Will keep you all informed as I go!

162cm F WM with 46 head. Her name is….

INFORMATIONS