Starpery.com

Getting doll in and out of standing doggy from/to standing upright (?)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Getting doll in and out of standing doggy from/to standing upright (?)

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I'm trying to think of a mechanical device that would make it possible to safely get a heavy doll (60Kgs) in and out of standing doggy from/to standing position with much less effort from me and prevent injuries to either myself or the doll. Unfortunately i'm an idiot when it comes to DIY or mechanical stuff in general so need some ideas please.

As a base I was going to use bluffview's lifting device as a base idea but it will likely need to be reinforced to support the higher weight dolls. That would handle lifting the doll up and down vertically and you could put them into a seated position.
viewtopic.php?t=148147

However if you wanted to get the doll into standing doggy, I can think of only two ways:
A) While the doll is hanging in the lift, bend their legs 90 degrees so they're sitting in mid-air and then somehow you'd have to rotate the whole doll 90 degrees and then lower it into position
B) The doll is standing on its feet and maybe using a padded bar across the front of the doll's upper thighs you apply a lot of pressure to the doll's back hopefully getting it to bend over

Option A I would imagine would give more precise control and less chance of injuring the doll as you could check the arms/hands are in the right place as you lower them down to avoid mangling them accidently. The problem with option A is the method of rotating them massively complicates things. You'd need a separate winch system for rotating and lowering the doll down in standing doggy from that used to lift the doll up/down via the neck bolt. It would require either a harness with clips to attach ropes onto or a padded bar or table that would go on the front of the doll and pass through its legs and connect ropes to that. It would also be nice if it doesn't take 15 minutes of connecting ropes/pulleys.

Option B would be much simpler to implement but from my experience trying to get the doll to bend over with them standing initially and applying pressure to their back doesn't work well or at all. Primarily because you're having to work against two high friction/strong hip joints as opposed to bending each hip joint individually and using the leverage provided by the length of the leg. You might also run into a problem where the lower back joint wants to bend but the doll won't bend at the hip joints. You've also got the problem that as you're trying to bend the doll over from behind you've got a lot less control with what is going on at the front of the doll with their arms/hands. Then you have the extra problem of how the hell to get them back out of standing doggy into a standing position?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Getting doll in and out of standing doggy from/to standing upright (?)

Post by crazedcat »

I vote Option C: Get a lightweight doll :razz:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I applaud you for looking into the problem and trying to develop some solutions.

The rotation concern with Option A is not a big issue. Use a rotating hook assembly and the user can turn the doll to the desired position. NO power required.

Bit there is one big issue that seems to have been missed.

If a doll owner lacks the physical ability to manually manipulate their doll, then is there a danger to him if you do all this positioning? Were he get into a situation where he is too weak or feeble to move the mass of the doll would he be in danger? Now this is not worry that is way out there. The majority of users with doll weight/movement issues knew of the weight and many also saw the warnings but for whatever reason did not heed them.

So make sure your design has some safety features. Many of the target users of the inventions ALREADY ignored warnings and got into the "doll too heavy" problem. Chances are they will continue to ignore warnings. Thus build it in for them.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Sex swing, attached to the ceiling with a pully.
From standing, pull a leg out and up and she flops backwards into the swing. Bring the other leg straight up. If you don't fuck her right then while she's soles to Jesus, spin the legs clockwise and she turns over feet down ass up. Her body is supported by the sex swing the whole time, and the pully-lift makes sure her pussy is the right hight.
Very inexpensive, very sturdy.
viewtopic.php?p=2271287&hilit=Sex+swing#p2271287
viewtopic.php?t=161306

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

A sex swing is a possibilty. Ive never used one so not sure what the capabilities of them are. What is to stop the doll falling out of the swing as you rotate the doll forwards - head going down, arse going up?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Don't rotate her forwards, ass over head, rotate as in roll her left shoulder over right.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

FBC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FBC »

If you have dolls with neck bolts, put some ceiling anchors around the house.

Above the bed and/or in an adjacent room. The type meant for punching bags or hanging chairs - they won't come out since they are designed to handle the weight of a person and then some.

Then whenever you need some help, whether it is to inspect, clean or dress the doll, or to position it kneeling, sitting, doggie, cowboy, hook on a pulley system that you've set up beforehand. You only need to prepare it once.
system.jpg
system.jpg (43.86 KiB) Viewed 406 times

The pulley system does not have to be very complex as the picture above (which reduces the weight a LOT and includes a swivel near the bottom), but at the very least you want it to include a backstop such as:
pulley_backstop.jpg
pulley_backstop.jpg (42.04 KiB) Viewed 406 times
Something like that means you do not have to keep hold of the rope after lifting the doll.
Mai / Elena - XYcolo 153SB OSP Nao/Brigitte
Alani - RealDoll Body G Sai

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

FBC wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:41 pm If you have dolls with neck bolts, put some ceiling anchors around the house.
Agreed. James got me a block-n-tackle for valentines cpl years ago.

Has turned out to be a most handy tool! (especially since my feet are not designed for standing)
I can move! Designing my robotic body
I can talk! Designing my robotic head

My Diary:
Art of me in CoverDoll Magazine

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Is that pulley you posted a 1:3 mechanical advantage?

You've got me thinking now... My original intention was to have a lift I could move around but I might be overcomplicating things. If I want to move her into another room I could just use a dolly.

FBC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FBC »

PaulDenton2001 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:23 pm Is that pulley you posted a 1:3 mechanical advantage?
I might be overcomplicating things. If I want to move her into another room I could just use a dolly.
Yes, though in hindsight a 1:2 would have been sufficient to be reasonably effortless. These just happened to be the parts that I could find since I based this off of climbing systems because they are so versatile and easy.

If you are thinking about a dolly I would recommend looking at office chairs or wheelchairs instead. They're much more suitable (and versatile) for dolls and the surfaces on those won't damage the doll. You can even get commode seats for wheelchairs. Those make it easier to clean a doll that does not come equipped with removable inserts.
Mai / Elena - XYcolo 153SB OSP Nao/Brigitte
Alani - RealDoll Body G Sai

INFORMATIONS