www.irontechdoll.com

IronTech torso 95cm silicone Heads S2 and s17 Luna head

Review on Irontech Doll Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
L0n3lyR4bb1t
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

IronTech torso 95cm silicone Heads S2 and s17 Luna head

Post by L0n3lyR4bb1t »

first of all, :D it is better than I could have ever imagined.

So its been 85 days since I made the order, and it was confirmed. I heard whispers of delays and IT moving factories, so I was a little panicked there. Deep down I was thinking that this will affect the end result or even worst complicate the finish of the doll.

Worth the wait. The finish is outstanding, and I cannot see a scar or even the seam running on the sides unless I actively look for it. The heads both S7 and S17 came out better than the promotion, modeling and factory photos, as a matter of fact I will not be surprised if the heads start speaking soon.

-First the packaging: so the package arrived, and I could see a lot of damage on the package box itself, so I was really worried, but when I unpacked it everything was super covered and protected and not a scratch on the body, heads or anything else inside.
-I got a few things that I didn't expect, I don't know if IT gave me a few things as a bonus or if it was with the order originally, but I sure didn't pay for uniform and cleaning kit, hanging hook extra snap and warmer. So thank you IT.
-When I looked at the factory photos, they were good, but the pictures don't do the actual product justice, as a matter of fact I Wonder how many of us asked for redo and changes based on the factory photos not realizing that the photography itself is flawed and not the product, as an example: I asked Head s2 to have freckles and the factory photo you can slightly see it, but in reality the head had freckles and it is so realistic as it is random and not symmetrical, and also it is so details that I tried to take a picture of it and my phone camera could not capture the beauty of the details.
-the joints are stiff, which is perfect as they will loosen up in time and the slower they do the better.
-I opted for the insert vagina and I haven't faced any issues with placing it, using it or taking it out to clean.
-I opted for the regular butt and not the gel soft one, I was worried about it getting damaged. And I can say the butt is hard but more like a firm butt and not un natural, so I didn't find it not-realistic but more (realistic of the sporty kind) if you ever dated a female footballer, sprinter or marathon runner you would understand that feeling of medium soft, but you can notice the muscle fiber.
-the heads are soft silicone, and they are soft around the lips and the mouth, but the head is still stiff which is a great thing and realistic.
-the head size in ratio to the torso is perfect as well, and I don't find it out of place.
-the eyes are differently lighter than the promotion photos, which is good because some of the promo photos had shiny bluish eyes which is not what I like, but in reality they seem realistic to what green and blue eyes would look.

My only nitpick would be the wigs, they tangle a lot straight after one use and I spend 20 mins trying to comb the hair, but that's expected as they are cheap and not high quality wigs.

All in all, I do recommend Irontech silicone dolls as I ordered them and will give it 5 stars.

INFORMATIONS