I couldn't resist... again!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Usaw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I couldn't resist... again!

Post by Usaw »

DollLoverDude wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:17 pm
Usaw wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:35 pm Do the China businesses do anything cheaper than $90, I could pick up a kimmi off ebay for that amount but the whole dog bone insert and lack of ass/ tits doesn't appeal to me at all.
Oh, don't get me started on those dog-bone inserts... Worst invention ever!
A custom doll under $90... I guess not 8O
If you're considering a kimmi but hate the dog-bone, maybe go for a Diaoshi doll? About the same price and they don't use dog-bone inserts (at least not the one I have)... But the same tits-and-ass wise, I guess...
True, you doll is listed for $450 odd which is a bit more bearable. Tbh its a bit of ashame that the old classics are long dead and don't seem to have blueprints anywhere, I'd pay that amount for a revived, 2000's blow up Jessica Drake or Lynn Thomas body with an option to put an offmarket tpe head or just printed face on it. You could actually fuck their mouth's and breasts unlike the current lot.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Namor1st wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:47 pm Thanks Dollloverdude.
You're welcome!
Usaw wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:07 pm True, you doll is listed for $450 odd which is a bit more bearable. Tbh its a bit of ashame that the old classics are long dead and don't seem to have blueprints anywhere, I'd pay that amount for a revived, 2000's blow up Jessica Drake or Lynn Thomas body with an option to put an offmarket tpe head or just printed face on it. You could actually fuck their mouth's and breasts unlike the current lot.
$450 would be the 'volume discount price' I guess. No idea how many you'd have to order to get to that, though! If you order a single one as is, without any mods you'd pay $580, I'd assume?
If anyone would do that, please let us know!

Yeah, the current state of the inflatable doll market is a terrible mess. Only Diaoshi seems to make half-decent dolls!
I always wanted a Jana Cova Latex doll, but hesitated too long: now they're gone...
Have been in talks with Latex Catfish and they could do something similar to this doll I just ordered from Hongyi (but in latex, of course), they claim and for a decent price, but it's custom again... Maybe later!

Usaw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Usaw »

DollLoverDude wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm
Namor1st wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:47 pm Thanks Dollloverdude.
You're welcome!
Usaw wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:07 pm True, you doll is listed for $450 odd which is a bit more bearable. Tbh its a bit of ashame that the old classics are long dead and don't seem to have blueprints anywhere, I'd pay that amount for a revived, 2000's blow up Jessica Drake or Lynn Thomas body with an option to put an offmarket tpe head or just printed face on it. You could actually fuck their mouth's and breasts unlike the current lot.
$450 would be the 'volume discount price' I guess. No idea how many you'd have to order to get to that, though! If you order a single one as is, without any mods you'd pay $580, I'd assume?
If anyone would do that, please let us know!

The site was saying $420-80 odd, assume is before postage and packing but might also because they have now done the r&d bit to produce the design.

Yeah, the current state of the inflatable doll market is a terrible mess. Only Diaoshi seems to make half-decent dolls!
I always wanted a Jana Cova Latex doll, but hesitated too long: now they're gone...
Have been in talks with Latex Catfish and they could do something similar to this doll I just ordered from Hongyi (but in latex, of course), they claim and for a decent price, but it's custom again... Maybe later!
That would be very good, Jena Cova was one of the more attractive dolls and latex holds its shape far better than vinyl and could do a more realistic shape. Plus Latex Catfish has experience with making accurate heads, feet and hands that are outside of Hongyi's remit (and indeed would probably look better than Diaoshi's cupcake tit offerings.)

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Went to pick up the package yesterday and had some time to check her out...
My word, this doll is magnificent!

Teaser:
DSC_1166_small.JPG
DSC_1166_small.JPG (31.97 KiB) Viewed 236 times
Review incoming...

INFORMATIONS