Has anyone here ordered an Angel Kiss doll? (seeking factory photos, home photos/videos, and customer reviews)

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
packout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Has anyone here ordered an Angel Kiss doll? (seeking factory photos, home photos/videos, and customer reviews)

Post by packout »

I've been seeing quite a bit of nice-looking promotional photos of the relatively new Angel Kiss brand show up lately. Angel Kiss is the brand name that WMDoll has elected to give to its silicone dolls going forward (starting Nov/Dec 2022ish I think), according to what I read on a Celesdolls blog post:
https://celesdolls.com/november-sex-dol ... nted-hair/

However, I can't seem find any factory photos, home photos/videos, customer reviews, or any discussion about the doll from customers who have ordered them.

So, has anyone here ordered one that wouldn't mind sharing some info?

Stch10

Re: Has anyone here ordered an Angel Kiss doll? (seeking factory photos, home photos/videos, and customer reviews)

Post by Stch10 »

I don't think anyone on here has one yet. But I would love to be proven wrong.

I find these AngelKiss dolls to be very visually appealing. And they seem to weigh a fair amount less than their TPE counterparts.

I've thought about taking a shot and buying one. But it's quite a bit of money to spend without having certainty. I only have one doll and it is TPE, so I'm not even sure what I would think of silicone.
Last edited by Tsall on Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed full quote of previous post

informalproblem

Re: Has anyone here ordered an Angel Kiss doll? (seeking factory photos, home photos/videos, and customer reviews)

Post by informalproblem »

Check with RealLoveSexDolls vendor. I purchased one of their in stock WM's and they send me the factory pictures.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I would contact either Real Love Sex Doll, or Rosemary Doll, both TDF approved vendors and very good at communicating with their clients. See if they can email you any factory photos from previous customer orders for any of the AngelKiss Dolls. Both websites have excellent customer service!

(edit)

Also, this:

https://www.sexdollpicture.com/angelkis ... doll-ruby/
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

This is my recent review of the AK165 with the 370, 159 and 273 silicone heads.

She is amazing👍👍

viewtopic.php?t=165345

INFORMATIONS