HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop

Perfect World or Real BBW Cellulite? Watch the video and decide the toy's final jiggle physics!

Poll ended at Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Left booty cheek: Perfect World
41%
Right booty cheek: Real BBW Cellulite
59%

Total votes: 39

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

Post by tiddyshop »

Ohio_420 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:55 am Both look amazing!
Thanks so much!
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT POLL!! Do you want "perfect world" or "real bbw cellulite?"

Post by Badger37 »

It’s been a year now..
Any word on the latest 3D model?

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Badger37 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:17 pm It’s been a year now..
AAAAAaaaaaa so sorry, we've been so busy with newer projects that i've put this one on the backburner until just now.. bad choice on my part, sorry. i have the new 3d model and i've been trying to work on adding the holes myself but kind of failing....it's very hard doing it in a model like this one.

here's a 3d transparent view of the "skin" of the booty toy.
Attachments
imgpsh_fullsize_anim.jpg
imgpsh_fullsize_anim.jpg (253.95 KiB) Viewed 1899 times

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Ohio_420 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:55 am Both look amazing!
Thank you :glou: we are super excited to test and show you guys

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Salenzio127 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 pm Let's go!!!
Hi Salenzio127! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

tiddyshop wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:26 am
AAAAAaaaaaa so sorry, we've been so busy with newer projects that i've put this one on the backburner until just now.. bad choice on my part, sorry. i have the new 3d model and i've been trying to work on adding the holes myself but kind of failing....it's very hard doing it in a model like this one.

Is there any way you can just make the internals the same as the Fleshlight ‘stamina’ model?
That’s the most realistic, and highly rated.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Badger37 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:38 am
tiddyshop wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:26 am

Is there any way you can just make the internals the same as the Fleshlight ‘stamina’ model?
That’s the most realistic, and highly rated.
No, we're not gonna rip off the same design of another company's product, but we'll try to make it as stimulating as possible ~

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that you're focusing on this project, any rough ETA's on when it might be done?

Also when talking about hole placement, with this unit being 25 inch wide, and the cheeks being bigger. Are you taking into account ease of access/penetration? And by that I mean, are the holes going to be easy to access by members of any length, or are the holes going to be nestled deep in the crack where a person has to be x amount of inches to enter? I ask because there are a few hip toys out there, where it's difficult to fuck if you're not on the long side. Example being the R3. It's a great toy, but damn are the holes deep in the crack. It's a lot of cheek/air to get through before you enter the actual tunnels. Unfortunately the R3 is on the stiffer side, so the cheeks don't really give much to allow access to the holes. I really hope climaxdolls goes back to the drawing board and revamps the R3. I love my R3, but I wish it was a little easier to get at.

Now the Fantasia 25 inch, that's a toy where the holes are positioned much better, plus with the material being so jiggly,the cheeks have a lot more give, making access to the holes in the crack much easier. I'm assuming with your toy appearing more jiggly, it's going to follow the Fantasia route more, correct? I'm asking, because i've seen a lot of reviews where customers have had buyer's remorse, because they can't fuck the toy due to having big dick dreams lol. Just want to make sure that the toy can be loved by all. :) which ultimately equals more customers for you.

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

roadside28 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:07 pm

[/quote]

Now that you're focusing on this project, any rough ETA's on when it might be done?

Also when talking about hole placement, with this unit being 25 inch wide, and the cheeks being bigger. Are you taking into account ease of access/penetration? And by that I mean, are the holes going to be easy to access by members of any length, or are the holes going to be nestled deep in the crack where a person has to be x amount of inches to enter? I ask because there are a few hip toys out there, where it's difficult to fuck if you're not on the long side. Example being the R3. It's a great toy, but damn are the holes deep in the crack. It's a lot of cheek/air to get through before you enter the actual tunnels. Unfortunately the R3 is on the stiffer side, so the cheeks don't really give much to allow access to the holes. I really hope climaxdolls goes back to the drawing board and revamps the R3. I love my R3, but I wish it was a little easier to get at.

Now the Fantasia 25 inch, that's a toy where the holes are positioned much better, plus with the material being so jiggly,the cheeks have a lot more give, making access to the holes in the crack much easier. I'm assuming with your toy appearing more jiggly, it's going to follow the Fantasia route more, correct? I'm asking, because i've seen a lot of reviews where customers have had buyer's remorse, because they can't fuck the toy due to having big dick dreams lol. Just want to make sure that the toy can be loved by all. :) which ultimately equals more customers for you.
[/quote]
That’s a good point you made.
How deep in the cheeks will the holes be..
I’m hoping this thing is more towards the Fantasia shape, only better.
My biggest concern after how good and realistic it looks, is how good it feels.
I was really hoping this would feel as good as the ‘Stamina’ model Fleshlight, but Tiddy says that it’s not going to have another company’s design for the internals. I can understand that, I just hope this thing feels as good as it looks.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

yes, i've actually worked very closely with the 3d modeler to be certain that reaching the holes won't be a problem for all sizes. and yes, the material will be very jiggly and very easy to move out of the way

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

tiddyshop wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:49 pm yes, i've actually worked very closely with the 3d modeler to be certain that reaching the holes won't be a problem for all sizes. and yes, the material will be very jiggly and very easy to move out of the way
You truly are a king among kings! Thank you for everything you do! :)

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

No more updates on this?😩

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Badger37 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:38 pm No more updates on this?😩
Our previous 3d modeler backed out after taking so long to update the model, saying he had too much on his plate. So we've sent it on to another 3d modeler who says he can get to it this week.

Epic new update! The new 3d modeler is fast! Here's already a sculpt of the vaginal canal and where it'll be located and angled in the booty. Does anyone see any problems with it?
Attachments
IMG_20230605_202753_709.jpg
IMG_20230605_202753_709.jpg (531.66 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

It's hard to tell exactly where the hole and tunnel is positioned based off this 3d model. I'm assuming the right side is going to be the entrance? And if that's the case, I'm also assuming that curve on the outer right represents the cheeks of the toy? If that is indeed the case, it almost seems like that's where the anal tunnel should be? Has the individual who came up with this concept started the anal tunnel? I think in order for us to fully judge this positioning we would need to see both tunnels in the image, and possible a rough scale of the shape of the outside of the toy. Just to see how everything lines up.

INFORMATIONS