zelex.com.cn

Say hi to the new 175 body~

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mizt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Say hi to the new 175 body~

Post by Mizt »

Such a beautiful doll :D :oops:

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Wow, she’s gorgeous.. I like how you guys chose a wig in her photo shoot as opposed to implanted hair. She’s looks more representative of what should be expected when she arrives. One of the few dolls I’ve found myself coming back to look at regularly.

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

ZelexDoll wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:18 am More details :evidence:

IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG
IMG_8245.JPG
The details of her vagina and anus are spectacular.
The more I see this 175 stunner the more glad I am that I ordered one.

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

There's a 6cm difference in leg length between 175 & 170, which makes me thinks that the height difference only comes from making the legs longer.
What makes me worry is that if the height difference is only on the legs, then there's not much difference on bed, especially during missionary.

Tho, the sculpture and design most likely had bigger presence than 170C I think.

Can we have the measurement length of the body/torso between the two 175 & 170?

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

Leonlufies wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:04 am There's a 6cm difference in leg length between 175 & 170, which makes me thinks that the height difference only comes from making the legs longer.
What makes me worry is that if the height difference is only on the legs, then there's not much difference on bed, especially during missionary.

Tho, the sculpture and design most likely had bigger presence than 170C I think.

Why would longer legs be a problem? If the torso length is natural and sufficient in the 170, it should be good in the 175. I think they are going for a supermodel look. Shortish legs and a longer torso isn’t that look.

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

bunk93 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:37 am
Leonlufies wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:04 am There's a 6cm difference in leg length between 175 & 170, which makes me thinks that the height difference only comes from making the legs longer.

Why would longer legs be a problem? If the torso length is natural and sufficient in the 170, it should be good in the 175. I think they are going for a supermodel look. Shortish legs and a longer torso isn’t that look.
What I meant is I'm worried that the torso length would be the same as 170 even though its being 175.
Had had a bad experience with a doll being tagged as being 8cm taller but when arrived and measured, all the height difference were in the legs length, hence the paranoia.
A well proportion is like what you said, good body and leg ratio, but some doesn't deliver it that way. Had to be sure cause these aren't cheap imo.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Wow! Love this doll. I can’t imagine how wonderful it would be to photograph this model. Great job Zelex!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

Leonlufies wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:34 am
bunk93 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:37 am

What I meant is I'm worried that the torso length would be the same as 170 even though its being 175.
Had had a bad experience with a doll being tagged as being 8cm taller but when arrived and measured, all the height difference were in the legs length, hence the paranoia.
A well proportion is like what you said, good body and leg ratio, but some doesn't deliver it that way. Had to be sure cause these aren't cheap imo.
I understand exactly what you mean. Other dolls were downright ridiculous with the elongated skinny parallel lower legs with no shape at all to the calves. I think your fear that the 175 legs are the only thing that is longer is justified. Based on your previous post comparing the 170/175 measurements, it seems the torso is 1cm shorter on the 175 vs the 170. However, looking at the pictures provided, I think the legs fit with a realistic, tall, leggy model. Definitely not an average look but, attractive nonetheless. And I think better looking than a longer torso/shorter leg model. The 175 torso is maybe just long enough. Slightly longer would probably be better but, still an improvement over other companies' severely undersized torsos.

Personally I feel the 175 looks great but, I wish the thighs/calves had more circumference/thickness/shape (the knees are slightly wider than the lower thigh).

**On my other thread, I mentioned zelex not answering questions in the forum and it seemed the best way to get answers is emailing directly/website chat/vendors. I hope you get your size questions answered and please share with the discussion.

DavidStrange
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DavidStrange »

ZelexDoll wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:11 pm At the suggestion of our fans, ZELEX newly launched a 175cm silicone body.

As the latest member of the Inspiration series, the new 175cm body is 3D scanned according to a real girl, with perfect proportions like a supermodel, allowing our fans to easily realize the dream of having a supermodel girlfriend.

Of course, she has all the advantages of the Inspiration series: softer gel breasts comparable to real people and optional gel buttocks, whether kneading, pinching, or patting, you could experience near-real feedback.

In addition, the split lower body that can change the shape of the labia is still the standard configuration of this body, so that every need of the user can be most intimately met.

Hurry up and choose ZELEX 175cm body, and experience the extraordinary feeling of having a supermodel girlfriend. :angel:
Are you saying this body was 3D scanned from a real girl? May I know who you scanned this body from? I want to buy it, but I wonder whose body is copied, if I buy it. Can you tell me the name of the supermodel?

Yuri Orlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yuri Orlov »

DavidStrange wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:28 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:11 pm At the suggestion of our fans, ZELEX newly launched a 175cm silicone body.

As the latest member of the Inspiration series, the new 175cm body is 3D scanned according to a real girl, with perfect proportions like a supermodel, allowing our fans to easily realize the dream of having a supermodel girlfriend.

Of course, she has all the advantages of the Inspiration series: softer gel breasts comparable to real people and optional gel buttocks, whether kneading, pinching, or patting, you could experience near-real feedback.

In addition, the split lower body that can change the shape of the labia is still the standard configuration of this body, so that every need of the user can be most intimately met.

Hurry up and choose ZELEX 175cm body, and experience the extraordinary feeling of having a supermodel girlfriend. :angel:
Are you saying this body was 3D scanned from a real girl? May I know who you scanned this body from? I want to buy it, but I wonder whose body is copied, if I buy it. Can you tell me the name of the supermodel?
They never say, its a body scan from real Supermodel.
the new 175cm body is 3D scanned according to a real girl, with perfect proportions like a supermodel

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

You guys are getting super good! The quality of your sculpting are mesmerizing.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

densha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by densha »

Those freckles. *chef's kiss*

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

I hope someone reviews this thing soon

wastelandwanderer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wastelandwanderer »

I think I just found my first purchase. I'll definitely post a review when I do!

sigmatica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sigmatica »

Yowsa, man she is damn hot!

INFORMATIONS