exdollofficial.com

A non DS insert in a DS lady. Has anyone successfully tried?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

A non DS insert in a DS lady. Has anyone successfully tried?

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used a non DS insert with their DS lady.

I have a 2015 DS 163plus and her insert is a bit too tight and it seems like it doesn't fit in there correctly. As in it could be a little bigger and fuller to fill the cavity so it doesn't shift so much during play or get pushed up in the cavity while your pumping away.

I am currently experimenting with stretching out the insert using a vibrator that is close to me in girth. I have had it in there for about a week and I'm going to try it out in the next couple of days.

I'll report back if that's a success, but even if it is, there is still the issue of the insert shifting and moving during play.

To anyone who has successfully used a non DS insert with their DS lady, please tell me which one and leave a link in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS