realsexdoll.com

New member just joined

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Craig_R
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New member just joined

Post by Craig_R »

New (51MWM) to the forums. Found my curiosity in dolls to satisfy shortfalls in the home environment. Things are slow and as I am finding out, dolls are more complex than originally anticipated. Learning about the different types of materials, features, options...almost like when considering to buy a new car. Again, I'm new here and learning. Ideally I'm looking for a moderate sized item, that appeals to my desired body, shape, size (range). Preferably with a head and can satisfy the three main body areas.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member just joined

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Craig_R
Welcome to TDF. So you have started down the road of doll ownership. It can be quite an exciting time, selecting the doll for you, waiting for her to arrive and then the fun really starts. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Craig_R
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Craig_R »

Vickylover,
Thank you. Is SexyEmma considered entry level? I'm finding that the more realistic the features the more the price rises. I just located the doll album, which can help identify features I'm interested in.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

HI Craig, Emma is a 6YE doll, not the cheapest by any means. I would describe her as the lower end of mid-range and very good value for money. I've never had a silicone doll but by all accounts they are more realistic and of course more expensive. Yes every improvement raises the cost, It's for you to decide what you want and what you can afford. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Craig_R wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 12:30 pm Again, I'm new here and learning. Ideally I'm looking for a moderate sized item, that appeals to my desired body, shape, size (range). Preferably with a head and can satisfy the three main body areas.
:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Welcome to TDF! I'm happy to help you if needed.:glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Welcome Craig,
there are lots of beautiful dolls and expect to make rookie mistakes as much as you try not to.
They will happen and if that happens with an expensive doll it is even more saddening.
But in the end you should choose a doll that appeals to you, that is not too heavy and then time will tell where your journey leads.

Sanhui dolls are good, not on this forum but also a good entry level silicone doll are joybb or cst doll. Two of my girls are. And then in the last few months a lot of manufacturers started with silicone dolls, so the choice grows and the prices are mostly reasonable.

By the way, more realism on the head mostly means no oral possible, as the silicone is harder. Same applies to implanted hair, which I would not choose for starters. Wigs are an easy way to experiment with looks. Standing feet without bolts are a great feature some manufacturers offer. But hey everything I write is from my personal point of view and very subjective. You must find your way.

Good luck
Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

INFORMATIONS