realsexdoll.com

Dealing with fake wife and real dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Boomashock
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Dealing with fake wife and real dolls

Post by Boomashock »

Anyone else turn to dolls to receive the release that their wife just isn't willing to provide anymore? Just curious how common my experience in life is

Swedish Meatball

Re: Dealing with fake wife and real dolls

Post by Swedish Meatball »

My wife has health issues that make intercourse impossible.
Thankfully she is cool with me having dolls.

Not always a matter of being “fake”.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Boomashock wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:25 pm Anyone else turn to dolls to receive the release that their wife just isn't willing to provide anymore? Just curious how common my experience in life is
I know of a couple of cases of this. Sometimes without the wife knowing cos she won't accept that. In my view, any decent wife that won't 'put out' for whatever reason, long term, should allow her husband a doll so he can get his rocks off, if she truly loves him. It is cruel and unusual punishment to keep a man tied in marriage without any sex.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Sadly there are quite a few guys here in that situation. Luckily I have avoided getting married altogether as the possibility of being trapped in a sexless marriage would be something that I could never deal with. :(
On a positive note, I am madly in love with my doll and already consider her the perfect wife.
So I am one lucky bastard to say the least! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS