betterlovedoll.com

Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?

Post by Christine »

And Next on Fox New's...

Are Love Doll's the end of Marrage? Which will bring the end of babies?

Which bring's the end to Mankind itself...

Get the fact's on "The No Spin Zone"

Brought to you by Kellogg's...

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

AlyDolly wrote: ABYSS Creations requests that all buyers send in a signed faxs saying that its allowed to own a doll in the state that they live in before sending the doll out.

Seriously!??

I've never had such a request.

Playtime.
yeah I got an email from ABYSS mins after I placed my oreder for the doll. I called them up on the phone to ask if I realy had to send that fax and the lady i think her name was Amanda said that yes they needed that before even starting to make the doll. I had to print out a copy of the email they sent me, sign the fourm saying that it was ok for them to send me my dolly (implying that i had any clue if it was ok or not to begin with.) Drove to my local supermarket and had them send ABYSS Creations the fax they requested . Luckly for me my supermarkets fax machine was having trouble so the the fax was free and I saved a whole $2 (WINNING) :lol: LOL After sending it I called them up one last time to find out if they had received the fax and she said that yes they had and that everthing was fine now

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

RainLover wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 am It's not particularly flattering to the doll hobby, but I'm posting it because it's a doll article and it does include some positive quotes. Some of the things the reporter said are so absurd it made me laugh. :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Great photo accompanies the article! I wonder whose doll it is?

Nigerian Tribune feature article: "Sex doll: Is this the end of marriage?" :evidence:
nigerian_tribune_mar2012.jpg
Thank you. It is necessary and good to bring out all the information related to the doll hobby.

Tolochko married a Doll :thumbs_up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXfZWHJS7II

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Haha. Marriage in the West died way before decent sex dolls came on the scene. The reasons for marriage's decline is completely something else. Even Christians don't get it.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I only know of one marriage in my circle of friends and family that's broken up since the Pandemic. Dude started listening more to Jordan Peterson more than his wife, and wound up driving her and most of his friends away.

I'm not sure why this thread got necroed, but dolls won't EVER prevent people from getting married, and being happy with it.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

The article is most enlightening. At least, now I know where all the demons in my house are coming from. Wouldn’t have guessed my doll was letting them in, despite my strict no-demon policy.

I shall have to have a talk with her.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Socratus wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:23 pm Haha. Marriage in the West died way before decent sex dolls came on the scene. The reasons for marriage's decline is completely something else. Even Christians don't get it.
Nailed it! Dolls are not the reason for the decline in quality marriages these days. They are a result of it.

Speaking of which Admiral Ackbar has a few words on modern day marriage..................

No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS