www.ordoll.com

Oriental Rose defunct?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Lovethemhips
Active Poster
Active Poster

Oriental Rose defunct?

Post by Lovethemhips »

I recently tried to find it.....with no luck. Anyone know if ORDoll is still in business?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Oriental Rose defunct?

Post by toddjy »

Isn't OR one of the Jinsan companies? If they discontinued the brand, they would move the dolls back into one of their other lines. Like when Ford discontinued Mercury.

Lovethemhips
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lovethemhips »

Not sure....I'm glad I got Jo from them before they disapeared, but I'd still like to know how to get back to their products. I had my eye on another nice honey they had....

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

I’m also curious to know what’s going on. Will the heads and models still be available through Jinsan, or gone for good?

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

I think Oriental Rose is now under WM Doll Asia. I am not 100% sure, but that's what it looks like.

Edit: I could be wrong, but I did look at YourDoll's Japanese site, to view the dolls from WM. I couldn't find a YL listing but I saw many other WM Asian dolls that I've never seen, and I see Jinsan makes dolls for OR

https://us.dollstudio.org/manufacturer/jinsan

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

If there is an issue contacting OR Doll, let us know an we will look into this.

INFORMATIONS