anniesdollhouse.com

First Purchase

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First Purchase

Post by Hannahskj »

Just ordered my first doll here. Hope this was a legit order, I went with a prebuilt model. Order placed on the 18th, updated on the 20th to preparing for shipment. Taking a bit longer than their chatbot says but I hope to see it updated to shipped soon.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: First Purchase

Post by Hannahskj »

Status changed to shipped on the 24th, 26th I got the tracking#....coming from China. Not exactly happy about that being that this was an in stock pre built order.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

I'm not sure if your shipping method is by sea freight. Some shipping agents typically have a once-a-week schedule for sea freight, while others may have twice-a-week schedules. Additionally, it usually takes one or two days for the doll to be shipped from the doll factory to the shipping agent. Transportation is indeed a challenge in international trade.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Yeah, that is what I was trying to avoid by going with something in stock in the US. The tracking number I got shows UPS Worldwide Express Saver, which looks like a fast shipping method. We shall see.

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

Hannahskj wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:28 am Yeah, that is what I was trying to avoid by going with something in stock in the US. The tracking number I got shows UPS Worldwide Express Saver, which looks like a fast shipping method. We shall see.
May I ask why you chose an overseas doll versus a domestic one? Just curious as I'm a first time buyer to.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Atlas-Alderbund wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:54 pm

May I ask why you chose an overseas doll versus a domestic one? Just curious as I'm a first time buyer to.
There seems to be only one worth considering, and the 6-8 month lead time and ~$5000 price difference isn't worth it to me.

As for my order, still less than thrilled. Export scan/in transit was 6-26, UPS has shown in transit since then but there hasn't been any update in the last 48 hours. Also worried as the "Ship To" in UPS shows another state, not sure if this is just where it is entering the US though. Kelly said she would look in to that, but that was 2 days ago and no update yet.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

@Hannahskj, Annie's Dollhouse is a TDF-approved vendor, so assuming:

A. You didn't customize your order
B. The model was in-fact "in-stock, in the USA" and not "coming soon" or something else like that

It should have shipped from their US-warehouse in LA. Still, it could be far, far worse!

###

It's now Week 16 for me since placing my original order for a custom doll. Being a newb myself, I thought I was ordering an in-stock doll, but didn't realize that customizing the doll negated this, necessitating that it be manufactured from scratch, to my specifications...

I placed my order on 3/13/2023, and was slated to receive it on 5/03/2023. Instead, I received someone else's order, and they received mine (this was an issue with the manufacturer, not the vendor). My order had to be remade as the other customer took my doll out of the box, and I received a tracking # for my replacement today, noting that the shipping label was created on 6/23/2023, so it'll probably be here sometime next week...wish me luck!

My best advise is to be patient and keep in contact with your vendor. If they made a mistake, point it out and give them the opportunity to correct it - sometimes they'll throw in some free tat, like a headstand or something.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

They said they would look in to why it didn't ship from US warehouse. I did double check the order and nothing was custom, in fact everything is still showing US stock-ready to ship on their website. It could definitely be worse, and I'm not angry about the mix up, just mildly annoyed. The main reason I was going with the in stock option was that the shipping would have been more predictable, and I had made plans to make sure that once I got a delivery date I would be able to be home. Coming from China though, there is no telling. There are some real horror stories about Shenzhen on the UPS reddit.

I am curious though, does your tracking number have the ship to as your city? Mine is showing Seattle, WA (not even close to where I live). I hope this is just where it is entering the country and not sent to the wrong place. This is something they are already checking though....so they should be able to fix that if it was sent to the wrong place. Assuming they didn't just give me the wrong tracking #, which they did once already.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Finally left China. Went to AK and then to KY. I wish this was good news but UPS still shows this being delivered to Seattle. They either shipped this to the wrong place, or sent me the wrong tracking number. Hopefully Annies isn't taking a long weekend for the 4th and I hear back from them tomorrow.

edit: Updated to be delivered tomorrow....to the wrong state. Here's hoping that they gave me the wrong tracking#, otherwise someone else is getting my order.

:x :x :x

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Well, it was delivered, just not to me or my state. Haven't gotten a response from Annie's since Thursday when they said they were looking in to all this. Phone number is apparently just for show, nobody answers it and no answering service. Requested that the order just be cancelled and refunded, though at this point I don't have much hope of that happening. I'd like to think this was simply a mix up in tracking numbers, but that would have been very easy to spot and not required "checking with their team". 0/10, never again.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Have you received your doll now? Or did you receive the correct tracking number?
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Out of town working, but I still haven't heard back from Annie's.

Hannahskj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hannahskj »

Well, some good news. Got back in town from work and my order was sitting at my front door. A bit unnerving that it sat out there for about a day and a half, but I suppose it was too big and heavy for your typical porch pirate. The wig was wrong but I suppose I should be happy with the result all things considered.

I've still not heard back from Annie's. Compared to some other people's recent experience I guess mine really wasn't that bad. It did arrive over a week later than it was supposed to due to being shipped from China instead of the US like was listed. While this might not be a major issue for many, I had placed this order because I had a week that I could be home for delivery. The delay meant that it arrived while working out of town. The second major issue was just the lack of communication. Two wrong tracking#s and I never did get the correct one. Had I known when it would be delivered I could have possibly adjusted my work schedule so it didn't have to spend over a day outside unattended. The wrong wig is a minor issue. I'm sure if I emailed them they would fix it, but at this point I'm just happy to be done with them.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I’m relieved to hear that you received your product. I enjoy my privacy, and would be mortified at the idea of some stranger receiving such a personal item of mine.

I would agree that the lack of communication/misrepresentation of where your product was made things harder than they should have been…

I’m glad everything worked out in the end, even though the order wasn’t 100% right. I’ve come to learn that the wigs can be deceiving as the ones in ad are usually owned by the photographer and not the one that comes with the doll.

I bought a bunch of wigs off Amazon for cheap, and they’re more or less the same quality, though from what you’re describing, what you got was probably nothing like what you ordered…

In any case, it could be worse! The good news is, mine is finally back on the way, expected to arrive on Saturday, 7/08, almost 4 months after my original order :).

Wish me luck!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

INFORMATIONS