Starpery.com

Cloth Doll Build

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollAfficionado

Re: Cloth Doll Build

Post by DollAfficionado »

Doggy style was my favorite thing about cloth/plush dolls. Since the cloth/plush has give and push to it, I had great success accessing her pussy in the doggy position. One of the best style dolls for doggy.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

DollAfficionado wrote:Doggy style was my favorite thing about cloth/plush dolls. Since the cloth/plush has give and push to it, I had great success accessing her pussy in the doggy position. One of the best style dolls for doggy.

Exactly my cloth anime doll best sex position is doggy style without a doubt & I can achieve it with my silicone dolls but it's not the same push back as a cloth dolls,
-Van

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

That is one thing the Love Body Ren has its a great shape in general, but dat ass! :lol:

I've been thinking about adding silicone implants like this.

Then add some cloth breasts to attach for sleeping. I found a good tutorial for these:

Then I'll add some embroidered nipples similar to these:

I also want to replace the feet with a more realistic design and add some hands.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hands and feet from a diao shi inflatababe may do the trick.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Sersi wrote:
xkingyox wrote:I believe ive posted this idea before, im really glad someone finally tried it! The love body dolls are patterned really well. You did an awesome job. You could always just create a flesh spandex body suit in stead of a whole new doll and then just put it on the doll and stitch it to the body down the butt crack and around the bottom half of the breasts. Great to see more people trying out cloth dolls. If you do sew spandex on your machine make sure to use a ballpoint needle.
Thanks for the comment! You thread was the one that finally made me get off my duff and make this. I like the spandex body suit idea, I'll have to look into that.
Thats awesome, im glad you took interest and gave it a shot! I want to finish my doll but its hard to find time lately. ive got the head and the tits, I just have to make new arms and fine tune her body a bit so I can do her outer skin. Shes gonna be my star creation haha looks like youre well on your way too. I would go for the gel butt pads, i find my squeezing my dolls butt more than expected so im just gonna put a layer of foam to cover that big seam and give it some squish.

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

I'm pleased with the way the head turned out. The mouth socket has a nice tight fit with the Magic Eyes La Bocca Della Verita Onahole.

I need to shorten the neck as its a bit to long. But this was the part I most wanted to get right, and the BJ from this doll are awesome. The spring and give of the stuffing gives great feedback. I still need to add the velcro to the head to make swapping out her wigs easier.

I also made some new feet today, and soft sculpted the instep and ankles using techniques from Lisa L. Lichtenfels books and Dollmaking Theory & Practice by Antonette Cely. Those books are pretty expensive but got to your local library and use the inter-library loan program.

Not perfect but they should look good in a pair of pantyhose or tights.

dukesix9
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dukesix9 »

Wow! Great job. The body stocking really sets it off. I've made similar in the past, but nothing this good looking.

I noticed the pattern pictures you posted. Do you have those pictures to scale somewhere to download?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Absolutely perfect on your work so far. Great stuff she is going to be gorgeous.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Plaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plaster »

Beautiful. What's the inside made of?

stratzilla setz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stratzilla setz »

Nice doll, it's going to last a long time. I did nearly the same thing 3 years ago after my Love Body Ren popped, except I put in a skeleton for the torso and straightened out the legs (which required extra padding on the butt). I ended up using minky as a second outer layer, but I really should have only used minky since the stuffing can't push on the outer layer to keep it firm and without wrinkles. If I could, I would coat the whole thing in silicone.

edit: Also should mention, the full body nylon thing attracts hair and lint, so if you like having it, make sure it's easily replaceable. Also for some reason it pulls away from the legs and eventually becomes long noodles that fall from the tips of the toes unless you regularly readjust them.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well dang! Missed this thread the first time around. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

luckyrabbitpaws
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by luckyrabbitpaws »

Big thanks to you for posting the pattern! It's definitely really helpful for people aiming to make cloth dolls

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Sersi wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:36 pm I also soft sculpted the head and made it more human. She's got a 4"X8" PVC sleeve to accommodate an oral insert.

Nice head job :thumbs_up:

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

That's solid work! very impressive!

Is Sersi still active here?
I can move! Designing my robotic body
I can talk! Designing my robotic head

My Diary:
Art of me in CoverDoll Magazine

Raincitywolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Raincitywolf »

Do you find that you had more excitement in the build than the actual sexual act?

Wonderful work, I may try my hand at something like this soon.

INFORMATIONS