www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE 161cm J-cup fat doll on the way to Holland

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 6YE 161cm J-cup fat doll on the way to Holland

Post by esp »

veurm004 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:22 pm Hey all,

Good news, the dolls finally arrived today. Boxes all battered and damaged, but that seems normal and to be honest, I have not had any damage on the dolls yet, so I am not worried. Though the dolls are getting bigger and bigger, they don't seem to get any heavier to me, but that is just my impression of handling heavy dolls lately. Lets see if I can offer you all some pictures and video in the next couple of hours. Just don't hold your breath.... :haha4:

:glou:

André
I hope you are still enjoying these beauties. :D
Gel Booty SM 170E viewtopic.php?t=149487
"Pretty Jane" viewtopic.php?t=141441
I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of Her.. Beautiful Redhead SM175L
viewtopic.php?t=146337

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

:haha4:
spookylittleboy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:41 am Yeah been hoping for an update myself as well. Guess he's still way too busy "testing" them :whistle:

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

Veurm004 great to hear your ladies arrived.
Still testing them out…?
just a question…. do you needed to have contact with the customs? I also live in Holland and going to purchase a doll in the near future for sure from 6ye.

INFORMATIONS