Starpery.com

Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Empresa2020
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Post by Empresa2020 »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 am Just thought I would share what I do to restore the colour to my gals nipples and lady parts.
I'm sure many of you already do something similar but for those that are sad to see their ladies nipples lose their colour after giving those boobs a vigorous rub with baby oil you can try this. Basically I just dab on a little blush powder of a suitable colour, working outwards to get a natural effect. Then when finished I carefully dab on top of this a light smear of Vaseline. I then ensure this has soaked in before popping those puppies back into a bra (or the colour will rub off) and hey presto her nipples have their colour back. I've been trying this with Sarah (my YL148) for some months and have found that the colour will hold for some weeks unless your rub it with baby oil. Have attached a couple of pics of Athena (OR156 G) with her nipples freshly touched up and of the blush we used. This also works for touching up lady parts although,
of course, won't last as long if your gal gets a lot of attention!
Great, thanks!!

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

I've finally started playing around with make-up, and thought I'd share here as it seemed a good add to the topic.

I was never particularly pleased with the nipple colour on my Irontech, it looked fine but seemed unnatural...perhaps a little orange.
I found a nice palette of matte eye shadow and tested on a spare piece of TPE to see that it would hold, and come off should it need.
Here are a couple of photos...
Original nipple
npc1.JPG
npc1.JPG (256.44 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Application
I used mostly the 5th shade from left
npc3.JPG
npc3.JPG (335.03 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Finished brown
npc8.JPG
npc8.JPG (282.87 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Arthur1960 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 am Then when finished I carefully dab on top of this a light smear of Vaseline.
This is he one step I didn't follow, the colour seems to be holding fairly well and I see no evidence that it easily transfers back off from her... what is the reason you use the Vaseline?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Hah. This stuff is turning you all into decent artists. I see some useful ideas here as my new doll has already lost any colour on her nipples and vagina. I guess the vaseline is to prevent the colour rubbing off too easily?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I still use this method to fix the colour onto nipples, I find that applying a very thin smear of vaseline soaks into the tpe and fixes the powder so it tends to last a lot longer. In fact with some of my gals it survives their wash and oiling and so the nipples can retain their colour for a year or more.
Attachments
Lumii_20230302_183428186.jpg
Lumii_20230302_183428186.jpg (6.25 MiB) Viewed 401 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:56 pm I still use this method to fix the colour onto nipples, I find that applying a very thin smear of vaseline soaks into the tpe and fixes the powder so it tends to last a lot longer. In fact with some of my gals it survives their wash and oiling and so the nipples can retain their colour for a year or more.
I've looked at several interesting ways to do this and this is the simplist, easiest, plus I don't have to buy even more stuff, so I'm gonna give this a go. Cheers. :thumbs_up:

p,s Very nice pic of Nicky by the way.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Diez231
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Diez231 »

Thank you for the information and examples.

Hara-Surya

Post by Hara-Surya »

I found using a dark brown Xylene marker will eventually fade to a permanent pinkish color on pale skin and on tan skin it's a darker tan.

Serenelife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Serenelife »

Thanks, I did not know that vaseline soaks into tpe to fix the makeup. I will give this a try. I current dab lipstick because it is safe to kiss.

Corydora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corydora »

I do this too, find it fun changing up the color once the old ones fade away

maybe put on a brownish hue one time and a redish-pink the next :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've been using this method for a few years now and have found that the colour can last for several months, although washing will cause it to fade. I just did my latest gal yesterday and actually used 3 different colours from a palette using a darker tone for the nipple and lighter for the areola. It looks a tad darker after application but in a couple of days it will be looking more natural 😁
Attachments
Lumii_20230707_091347117.jpg
Lumii_20230707_091347117.jpg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 228 times

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

That's some fantastic work, Arthur! I'd bet the factory original didn't look as good.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

homersexual wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:28 pm That's some fantastic work, Arthur! I'd bet the factory original didn't look as good.
Thanks! With so many gals here I do get a lot of practice! 😝

Bruce_Willis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bruce_Willis »

fantastic thread and great info. Answered so many concerns I had with my new (and first) doll. Guess I'll add blush to the shopping list then lol.

INFORMATIONS