Starpery.com

Gel-breasts deformed after shipping

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ozzieman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Gel-breasts deformed after shipping

Post by ozzieman »

Just unpacked the doll and noticed the breasts were somewhat deformed. Will they regain a more normal shape if I keep her in a sitting position for a while?

Ex-owner of a lovely YL160 and an even more lovely PD158.
Currently enjoying the company of the amazing YL153.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Gel-breasts deformed after shipping

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, actually they don't look too bad in your pics so I would just pop them into a decent bra and have your gal standing. Personally I use maternity bra's for all my gals with gel, Bravissimo make some nice ones. They are ideal as they are non wired and have wide straps. With the support of a bra large breasted dolls with gel nearly always develop slight depressions in the upper breast area. If you find the breasts don't return to their normal shape after a week or so you could always inject a little air into the cavity where the gel is placed. Incidentally what is that hole/depression on her wrist? It looks like a deep compression mark?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

You received the doll like that after shipping?

I can't really tell by the pics, but if that is true I'd be concerned with that hole in her left arm and the crease in the other.

ozzieman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ozzieman »

JustDude wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:36 am You received the doll like that after shipping?

I can't really tell by the pics, but if that is true I'd be concerned with that hole in her left arm and the crease in the other.
Yes she was delivered like this. Was supposed to take 1,5 months. It took almost 3 months. So she's been travelling for a long time.

The one on the right just looks like a hole but the TPE hasn't broken. The left one however, you can touch the metal wrist.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

ozzieman wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:57 am
JustDude wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:36 am You received the doll like that after shipping?

Yes she was delivered like this. Was supposed to take 1,5 months. It took almost 3 months. So she's been travelling for a long time.

The one on the right just looks like a hole but the TPE hasn't broken. The left one however, you can touch the metal wrist.
I would contact your vendor to work something out, send these pictures and take more to send to them. That is, honestly, not acceptable.

Don't touch your doll any further. Leave her in the box until you hear from your vendor.

Keep us in the loop, okay? :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would get onto your vendor then, such damage isn't really acceptable these days, especially as some manufacturers have developed better packaging to prevent this (still room for improvement though!). A good vendor wouldn't be happy with this and would look into either a replacement or some other deal to compensate you in some way.

ozzieman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ozzieman »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:03 am I would get onto your vendor then, such damage isn't really acceptable these days, especially as some manufacturers have developed better packaging to prevent this (still room for improvement though!). A good vendor wouldn't be happy with this and would look into either a replacement or some other deal to compensate you in some way.
I remember my YL153 had extra padding/protection around the breasts. And they arrived in perfect shape.

Also do you know if the areola color is supposed to fade quickly? On my order and in the factory photos, the nipples/areolas were pink. But as you can see in the images they are skin colored.

fiercey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fiercey »

ozzieman wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:23 pm
Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:03 am I would get onto your vendor then, such damage isn't really acceptable these days, especially as some manufacturers have developed better packaging to prevent this (still room for improvement though!). A good vendor wouldn't be happy with this and would look into either a replacement or some other deal to compensate you in some way.
I remember my YL153 had extra padding/protection around the breasts. And they arrived in perfect shape.

Also do you know if the areola color is supposed to fade quickly? On my order and in the factory photos, the nipples/areolas were pink. But as you can see in the images they are skin colored.
I just got mine and they arrived looking like squares, it had good outside protection but it literally was held tightly by a layer of plastic wrap and it did not do good.

https://gyazo.com/4f6fb9a13580dc1b61317198b5b01f43
Last edited by jiayi on Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image link

INFORMATIONS