www.6yedollglobal.com/

"Loose" vs "Normal" vs "Tight" Joints. First Time Buyer.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Roadblock
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: "Loose" vs "Normal" vs "Tight" Joints. First Time Buyer.

Post by Roadblock »

this was a question I had as well. thank you

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

setevoltas
The other wild card to toss in is that I have seen a great deal of variation between manufacturers on this point.
This will continue to be the case as long as there is a lack of standardization to the meaning of Loose, Normal and Tight.
Guessing all we really want is a value of how much force is required to cause a joint to move, from a few kg/lb for loose to Hell will freeze over before this joint lets go for super tight :)

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

DaveDurable wrote:2.) Do I NEED the standing feet (with ugly bolts showing) in order to prop her up against a wall, standing?
Since no else has commented on this. Short answer is yes. All of my dolls have had the standing foot option. I have read many times that over time, it doesn't matter how careful you are, the weight of the doll will cause the foot plates to eventually cut through if you don't have those ugly bolts to support the weight. :roll:
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

dirkdigglerswiggler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dirkdigglerswiggler »

I ordered my first doll and I am choosing loose joints. I would rather the doll take on the feel of a sleeping girl than a little lady locking all of her muscles into a frozen position. Granted, I'm not nearly as concerned with photography or dressing. I do expect cleaning to be more of a challenge but I have ideas in mind for that (some form of chair with the bottom cut out for douching and draining, "tie" her torso in place so she doesn't slump). If she's too loose for sex poses, I'll use a bunch of cheap pillows for support. I want to try sleeping with the doll and rigid seems very off putting.

INFORMATIONS