reallovesexdolls.com

SuperSoft ? Inquiry

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
raydoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SuperSoft ? Inquiry

Post by raydoll »

Hello, first post here been lurking for awhile and finally pulled the trigger on my first doll.

Can someone please tell me the difference between Soft, Super-Soft, Ultra-Soft?
There are those 3 options when selecting this 162E. https://reallovesexdolls.com/162cm-5ft4-e-cup/
But when I search around, people are using the words super-soft and ultra-soft interchangeably.

I just found this post by RLSD
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=123354&p=1630841& ... t#p1630841

I ordered my 162E with Super-Soft, should I be worried? I heard one member here describe it as a gamble.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: SuperSoft ? Inquiry

Post by ColColt »

Of course, if you opt for a pre-customized girl there is no option. What you see is what you get. I too would like to know what's considered standard in the customized girls as opposed to the pre-customised girls. Is the "Soft" standard as with most of the girls? Hopefully, someone will chime in.

Apparently the Ultra Soft is either not available or it's not recommended-especially in heavier girls.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 2086.jpg
ScreenHunter 2086.jpg (38 KiB) Viewed 3351 times

Lorna-+DD

Post by Lorna-+DD »

I wasn't sure myself but ordered 'soft' as a precaution, since that blend should presumably be a bit more sturdy in general. Having previously owned a RD I'm pretty sure 'soft' will be softer than my old Realdoll was. I'll chime in again after I receive my new WM.
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A large mass of ultra-soft will end up doing this
WM doll
Breast.JPG
Breast.JPG (10.77 KiB) Viewed 3342 times
Where the weight begins to separate the breast from the body :(

elyx

Post by elyx »

ColColt wrote:I too would like to know what's considered standard in the customized girls as opposed to the pre-customised girls. Is the "Soft" standard as with most of the girls? Hopefully, someone will chime in.
The first option (Soft) is the standard one. That's what I went with for my order. I also don't recommend the Super Soft or Ultra version. TPE is soft enough for most people.

raydoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by raydoll »

Well my (Super-Soft) girl is waiting to be shipped now, I just got the QC photos. I'll post them after I get my post count up.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

I ordered the "risky" Ultra soft since they have it as an option, figured if its that bad as everyone says it is they wouldn't have it as an option. So when I do receive it I will update everyone with pics and video. Also its with gel breast and size G too. So I think that will answer most everyone's questions regarding ultra soft.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow! size G :whistle:

raydoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by raydoll »

JJb_ing wrote:So when I do receive it I will update everyone with pics and video. Also its with gel breast and size G too. So I think that will answer most everyone's questions regarding ultra soft.
Wow that's going to be a bouncy girl :multi: :p Thanks I'm very curious about it.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

Here are some of videos I promised to update with when I got the 174G.

I think it is worth it for me. YMMV of course. There are trade offs. But I really, I mean really like that soft butt.

jgdng
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jgdng »

Awesome videos! Thank you for taking the time
AKA nnrx9009

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

KUDOS!! AWESOME VIDEOS!! 8O 8O 8O

FINALLY the perfect ass, and breast option!!!

I AM SOLD!! 8)

THIS will be my next doll body!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU for posting those vids!!!

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

FUCK.
The vidz've gone missing.

INFORMATIONS