docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Great Dolls and support

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Perolof

Great Dolls and support

Post by Perolof »

Hey. I bought my first doll from Docklandet it was a Zelex doll. Sadly it was a manufacturer problem with it. When I contacted Docklandet and told them about the problem. I got amazing support and help from a man named Jesper. A new WM doll it's on it's way to me with a bunch of accessories. I really recommend Docklandet if you are looking for a quality doll and support

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Great Dolls and support

Post by Docklandet »

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Hope you will be happy with the new doll! :)

About the first doll and the problem with it. This was an un-lucky error from the factory. It seams like some dolls with the new "electronic vacuum vagina" have this error, we got some more reports with the same problem but for another brand.

INFORMATIONS