realsexdoll.com

New member with some history...and looking to sell.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Swagtastic3000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New member with some history...and looking to sell.

Post by Swagtastic3000 »

I've been collecting dolls over the years and finally decided to call ot quits (6 dolls was expensive) and I actually have one I'd like to sell. Here's a little bit about my doll experience over the last 4 years.

Doll 1
WM 156cm H cup with head 233.
I didn't know what to expect as this was my first doll after a nasty breakup. I was quite surprised with the overall realism of the doll. I must have looked at hundreds of dolls before picking this model. Hollow boobs, standing feet, wire fingers, fixed vag, heating. I learned a lot on what to do....and not do. Ultimately, I ended up dropping the doll and damaging the skin and destroying both her hands, face, and chest. I was pretty sad.

Doll 2 (the one I'd like to find a new home for)
Irontech 162cm M cup. S1 pink eyes S5 blue eyes
This one was quite lovely and much easier to take care of since 1...silicone....and 2...I had more experience. The gel boobs were quite an improvement over hollow, the fingers were wire still, I chose removable insert this time, push adapter for the heads, standing feet, nothing electronic. It wasn't offered at the time.
Anyway, this doll was almost perfect butttt.....
Removable inserts are just plain horrible. I'm sure it's an age old argument but mine was nothing but trouble and quite uncomfortable. I always missed (that's what she said) the hole and pushed the insert all the way in the doll.
She's a lovely doll but using it was...unpleasant. maybe she'll find a better home.

Doll 3
Irontech 164 plus with ultra soft TPE.
The guys at Siliconelovers WARNED me about ultra soft TPE but I was so curious about it. Using the doll was absolutely fantastic. Easily the best so far but I ended up destroying the vag and Anus. They both tore with use within 2 weeks. Yeah, I'm aware about treating high tension/use areas, but the TPE, uhh...wasn't strong enough. Plus, moving her around caused damage just by her own weight. It was wonderful for about 2 weeks. Maybe others had good experience with jelly TPE, but mine just was not. May she rest in pieces...

Doll 4
Starpery 165G with Hedy implanted hair and Rozanne ROS.
Holy cow...this doll is amazing. Gel boobs, standing feel, gen 3 heating, Articulated Fingers, gear frame....this doll is phenomenal. I ended up keeping rozanne on the body and putting the elsa babe red hair on her and she's gorgeous. My girlfriend loves dressing her up for the holidays (especially this halloween) she already picked like 4 outfits for it. The silicone isn't quite as soft as Irontechs but there's a certain level of build quality that Starpery nailed with my doll.

Doll 5....
Elsa babe 150Cm XXL boobs
I would like to apologize for any Elsa babe fan. My experience with this doll was uhh....not the greatest. Her skin color was off, the silicone was much harder (I chose ultrasoft) her mouth was too small, her openings were too small.....
This was absolutely my fault. I saw the measurements were smaller but she weighed so much less than my other dolls. Mind you, I'm a pretty big guy at 6'2 and 230 lbs but 60 lbs of dead weight is quite pleasant compared to 105. The only pro was her weight. Everything else was just....meh. Again...I apologize to other Elsa babe fans but my personal experience was not a good one. She did look nice though.

Doll 6
Irontech 164 soft silicone
So...I went with Irontech again not learning my lesson but I was proven wrong. I got the ROS 34 head for free but....ROS isn't that great imo. It LOOKS good but is a bit tight and resistant to opening. That being said...
This doll is absolutely perfect. I ended up putting my Hedy head on with long implanted chocolate hair with one blue/green eye set. Interestingly her face, tone, and Freckles match the irontech body perfectly. Her gel boobs actually feel real compared to the other 5 dolls...hollow or gel it doesn't matter. Her gel butt actually feels like a real woman's and her skin details are insane. I don't know if I lucked out or of all of their "realistic" lines are this good. Plus...she isn't tearing like the jelly tpe did. My little starpery/irontech hybrid is amazing and...I got her at a huge discount.

Sorry for the long rant but this is just my honest opinion on what I've experienced. Now for some advice that could be good...or bad...

TPE is cool but Silicone is just more durable and easier to sterilize.

Platinum TPE is incredible but not offered everywhere

Gel boobs are better in bustier models. Hollow and gel are about the same in smaller chested models

Removable inserts are quite unpleasant but may increase your doll resell value (gonna find out)

You can shower with your doll but....should you?

They make horrible surf boards.

Articulated Fingers are SO MUCH better than wire fingers....at least in the durability department.

Soft heads and implanted hair don't like each other. Only a few heads on the market can currently do both. You can ask for it but it might not last long

Brush your wig bottom to top.

Hard Feet can't stand like bolted feet can. They will crack over time.

Anyway sorry for the long post. Also, don't take what I say too seriously. I've never been part of the doll community and lost years worth of real advice because of it. Hello all.

INFORMATIONS