www.wmdolls.com

Yet Another Guide for the first week with your new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Electric Barbarella

Re: Yet Another Guide for the first week with your new doll

Post by Electric Barbarella »

I truly appreciate the original post. Though like most, it's TPE-based, and I ordered a silicone doll, yet I'm hoping most rules still apply. I don't know if lip gloss or even suggested perfume is a bad thing for silicone (maybe the perfume is to only be sprayed on clothing).

The link to the body robe is the same Amazon link to the perfume though, I hope you can fix that.

Also, the topic of wrapping the feet in plastic to cover foot bolts seems to be overlooked often. I'm looking for ideas on how to wrap the feet without possibly damaging or causing a permanent imprint on the angles via rubber bands or whatever method is best. It seems to me a spray bottle bath over a drop sheet (and bucket for cavity cleaning) is safer over a bath tub / shower. I just don't understand how some videos demonstrate water submersion and even full showers to clean the doll though I suppose they may have sealed standing feet (without bolts).

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:13 am I truly appreciate the original post. Though like most, it's TPE-based, and I ordered a silicone doll, yet I'm hoping most rules still apply. I don't know if lip gloss or even suggested perfume is a bad thing for silicone (maybe the perfume is to only be sprayed on clothing).
I think the general rule is that perfume is safest on hair/clothing.
Electric Barbarella wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:13 am The link to the body robe is the same Amazon link to the perfume though, I hope you can fix that.
Sadly, I can no longer edit the original post. Here is the correct link: https://a.co/d/eWl4Z3W
Electric Barbarella wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:13 am Also, the topic of wrapping the feet in plastic to cover foot bolts seems to be overlooked often. I'm looking for ideas on how to wrap the feet without possibly damaging or causing a permanent imprint on the ankles via rubber bands or whatever method is best. It seems to me a spray bottle bath over a drop sheet (and bucket for cavity cleaning) is safer over a bath tub / shower. I just don't understand how some videos demonstrate water submersion and even full showers to clean the doll though I suppose they may have sealed standing feet (without bolts).
Yeah, I would be terrified to put Christen in a shower, what with foot bolts, neck bolts, etc. But to cover feet, you could use disposable shower caps (https://a.co/d/8MIWJ0q) and attach them with a hair tie or scrunchie. I don't think they'd cause permanent marks on the ankles in a short time.

Dollar store plastic table cloth is what I use for a drop sheet, either on the floor or directly on the bed underneath of her.

Glad you found the guide useful!

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

All I can do is to echo what others have said. Fabulous post, and super-helpful. I'm sure that you & I had an exchange (apologies if I'm wrong) when you were brand-new to this, waiting for her to be delivered. How far you have come !! Great to see you so happy.

Thanks again, I wish you a happy day.

INFORMATIONS