Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TOYJOY

Re: Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Post by TOYJOY »

Congratulations for this video [Play Quicktime file] RD2BD-S.mp4.
Finally someone thought to show a video to show how much is the flexibility of their breasts doll!
All dolls owners like Private Island Beauty, RealDoll, <removed, see our notice>, Mechadoll, Ruby13 and others should do the same. It would help future buyers to know what they will buy. For me, it was very helpful.
For my part, I would like to see the comparison breasts dolls Private Island Beauty against the chest of RealDoll and <removed>. Thank you very much for this video and these pictures!
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed reference to banned manufacturer

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi TOYJOY, there are quite some videos like that, but this is Stacey's thread in the RealDoll forum.
If you want to compare different brands, please make a post in Dolls In General :idea:

:glou:

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Does Stacy have the "standard" nipples?

Thanks!!

-Chuck

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

ChuckB2015 wrote:Does Stacy have the "standard" nipples?
Thanks!!
-Chuck
Yes, Stacey came to be before there were nipple option available so yep they are the Standard nips.

Popalardo 22

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Need more ASS

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

I had originally considered a Body D as soon as I stumbled upon the photos here in this thread & at the Abyss site. Excellent pics!

MattSwims
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MattSwims »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 am Update: Woot ok I think I got it to work now I had reduce the size of the video which killed some of the HD quality but it still turned out good. I wish you could see the original HD quality

OP:
Ok guys and gals the new camera was delivered today and let me tell ya it's a huge upgrade to my old one! The picture quality is amazing and omg the HD Video is insane! It will take me a little bit to adjust to the new setting for lighting etc.. since I now have a much larger amount of settings I can play with on the new camera, but I'm really excited to do some new shoots!

So, many of you had requested a breast squeeze video to show the softness of the Body D. Well guys I made a quick video for everyone, I tried not to be too aggressive with Stacey, but I hope it gives you an idea of the softness. My personal opinion of the softness of the Body D is excellent! I love Stacey's boobs, and her ass is just as soft and squeezable as her breasts.

Also Included along with the video are two test photos with the new camera. You can click on the images to see the larger quality image, keep in mind even the larger image has been reduced by about 70% so that's gives you an idea of the quality the new camera can produce.

ImageImage
Is there a video floating around somewhere like this one but of the RD2 D ass softness demonstration.

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Amazing Doll glad I ordered a Body D on Black Friday to compliment my old Body B Liala

bfy5e
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bfy5e »

Body D is so amazing, really happy with mine too. I didnt know they did things like black friday deals, hope you got a good one!

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

bfy5e wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:21 pm Body D is so amazing, really happy with mine too. I didnt know they did things like black friday deals, hope you got a good one!
I haven't received her yet. 10 long months of waiting so far. They are backed up.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

WOW! A Thread from 7 years ago when I just got here. LOL.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Why did you sell her and go body F ?

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Icky1514 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:58 pm Looks awesome, congrats!! :D

While I've been reading comments for a few years I just registered and this is actually my first post.

I have a question and figured I'd ask here since this thread is related to body D. I'm close to ordering but am waffling between RD2 body D and the delux voluptuos torso. To give an idea of my expectations - I'm looking purely for a sex toy, have no interest in dressing the doll, and am not interested in a companion, meaning, she won't be out of her storage closet other than for a romp. So given that information, for those who have dolls, how much of a difference do the extremities make sex-wise?? I've read about the arms being a bit of a pain in the arse (getting in the way) but not much regarding plus / minuses of legs. Looking forward to hearing opinions!

Ps - I haven't decided on a face, but have narrowed it to Michelle, Laila or Crystal.

Thank you!
I had the same problem
I ordered both

Body D and a torso

I already have a Body B from 9 years ago

And I really like Izla Holly body H

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi PersianKat- Just an FYI - Rocky stops in the forum occasionally but he hasn't posted since 2018. For a while he was a key photographer for Real Doll and his pics were all over the website until they revamped the website. We miss Rocky greatly, he's a super guy and a great photographer.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:04 am Oh yea forgot about this guys..
This is a earlier failed photo shoot when I was figuring out lighting and everything but I was able to pull this off. I was able to get Stacey's legs crossed pretty well. I will do this again in a new photo shoot soon now that know a little bit about what i'm doing.
I love this so much . Is there a trick to getting the legs in this pose or how is this done? ive got a body D on the way and dont want damage her posing her like this

INFORMATIONS