www.wmdolls.com

Fixed or removable insert

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DA379542

Re: Fixed or removable insert

Post by DA379542 »

Angel74 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:03 pm
LaveenDollLover wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 pm
HoneyHose wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:12 pm I think it comes down to if you want the realistic looking doll, or want to go with the removable insert for the convenience of cleaning.
For me, it was a simple decision in going for the most realistic look, and cleaning hasn't been a big issue for me.
Hey Angel74,
Well, I only know what I know. I was thinking about fixed for my second doll. But she weighs almost 100lbs. No way I want to be dragging that into the bathroom, or going through all the cleaning. And hope you get her to dry so she doesn't mold and start to stink. I dunno......
LDL
Cleaning for me has been very easy. I use the squeeze bottle (the douche thing) they sent with it with just cool water a little soap and a small bucket, flush it out then I use drying sticks that work wonders. Then just for good measure I use the aquarium air pump as well. She is as fresh as a Daisy. :)

These are the drying sticks I get. I recommend to anyone who hasn't seen them yet. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MZ ... UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for the advice Angel74, I will look into it. I'm still on the fence for the second doll. I am gaining more experience everyday on how to easily move and position my doll. It gets easier and easier every day once you learn how to handle her properly. Thanks though.
LDL

INFORMATIONS