www.wmdolls.com

Finding 159C body type but in 170cm above height

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finding 159C body type but in 170cm above height

Post by Leonlufies »

Real glad WM is still pushing new body types vigorously, but I can't endure any longer and had to speak my mind.

I've been waiting for a long time for a natural and realistic body type like 159C for an 170+ upgrade since her release, so far the closest to 159C that I can find is WM172B/172D and SL(vendor WM custom) 173C.
But all these 3 are too athletic and bit too ripped for my taste.
As for other WM170+, the cup size to waist ratio is just too off for being realistic and natural like 159C.

The best sculpts that I find in the 170 category that is identical to the 159C's natural & realistic feel (including all brand) is Fanreal 172/173.

As for why I'm wanting it to be WM instead of going there is because I'll mainly use her as bed companion and for sex, softness is what I aim for and WM TPE thrive in this from my experiences.
Had several dolls that are just too stiff and hard to enjoy with and they are now just sitting in storage.

Hoping there's some news for any upcoming 170+ body sculpt made similar to the famous 159C, and.... with at least 70cm MTV (what 172D best known for),
because developer had to understand that when on bed, especially missionary, MTV(torso length) is what makes a person have a larger presence compare to longer legs but short torso.
And larger presence is what a person looking for when they are searching for 170+ dolls.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Finding 159C body type but in 170cm above height

Post by mathieu242 »

Leonlufies wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:11 am Real glad WM is still pushing new body types vigorously, but I can't endure any longer and had to speak my mind.

I've been waiting for a long time for a natural and realistic body type like 159C for an 170+ upgrade since her release, so far the closest to 159C that I can find is WM172B/172D and SL(vendor WM custom) 173C.
But all these 3 are too athletic and bit too ripped for my taste.
As for other WM170+, the cup size to waist ratio is just too off for being realistic and natural like 159C.

The best sculpts that I find in the 170 category that is identical to the 159C's natural & realistic feel (including all brand) is Fanreal 172/173.

As for why I'm wanting it to be WM instead of going there is because I'll mainly use her as bed companion and for sex, softness is what I aim for and WM TPE thrive in this from my experiences.
Had several dolls that are just too stiff and hard to enjoy with and they are now just sitting in storage.

Hoping there's some news for any upcoming 170+ body sculpt made similar to the famous 159C, and.... with at least 70cm MTV (what 172D best known for),
because developer had to understand that when on bed, especially missionary, MTV(torso length) is what makes a person have a larger presence compare to longer legs but short torso.
And larger presence is what a person looking for when they are searching for 170+ dolls.
What about the 174B? I believe this is made by WM exclusive to RealLoveSexDolls, a really great vendor btw.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/174cm-5ft9-b-cup/
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft9-174b- ... ze-peyton/

I've been in love with this body for a while.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS