yldoll.com

NEW LHP 158 TPE doll.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: NEW LHP 158 TPE doll.

Post by YL Doll »

Directcockroach7 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:28 pm YL I have 2 questions.
1:do you have to ask for the updated LHP?
2: if not, why keep the old mold around? How is it improved lhp if it's not the new standard issue there should be options on sellers websites if it's an "option" and not standard.
I received my factory pics and it seems like the vag is not a coin slot like the new lhp, but the labias don't seem as big as the old version either but when laid on her back it seems to far up like the old version. I'll add some pics so you can see what I mean.
I did not specify this as I figured my doll would be made with the new mold. This is why I am asking and to clarify to potential customers.
Hi, who did you order from? We don't keep the old mold and we never use it, but the factory keeps it. If you didn't buy from one of our vendors or us they could just use the old mold without our knowledge. It happened to one client once. I hope they didn't do this mistake again...

Directcockroach7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Directcockroach7 »

I ordered through RealSexDolls my factory pics came in on October 4th so yea... I already had 1 with the old lhp so I approved the pictures because again, these pictures do not make it clear and I figured it would be "updated" I will have to wait until she arrives to inspect. The doll is supposedly shipping with a label created status for the past 10 days...probably customs or the factory still has not shipped her out. I dunno waiting on my vendor with and update. So let's say I got the old mold and I don't like it, I have never returned a doll or anything as my last ultrasoft yl 158 was crushed and never got her butt back. I got no help on that one. If I don't like this one when I receive it what options do I have?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Directcockroach7 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:07 pm I ordered through RealSexDolls my factory pics came in on October 4th so yea... I already had 1 with the old lhp so I approved the pictures because again, these pictures do not make it clear and I figured it would be "updated" I will have to wait until she arrives to inspect. The doll is supposedly shipping with a label created status for the past 10 days...probably customs or the factory still has not shipped her out. I dunno waiting on my vendor with and update. So let's say I got the old mold and I don't like it, I have never returned a doll or anything as my last ultrasoft yl 158 was crushed and never got her butt back. I got no help on that one. If I don't like this one when I receive it what options do I have?
RealSexDolls are not our vendor. They buy directly from the factory. Sadly I do not take any part in this transaction and any returns or refunds will be on their terms so I am not able to answer your questions. If you will receive the doll with the old LHP write me a PM. I will try to reason with the factory and help you, but the final decision won't be mine.

INFORMATIONS