www.wmdolls.com

Positions and doll size

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Positions and doll size

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Hey, do you know what dolls are the most universal? I mean sexual positions. I read that larger dolls in sizes 172, 174 and 175 are only for missionary and doggy positions.Does this mean that smaller dolls are better? Will a 164j wm or 168e doll be more universal than a 172d or g doll?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Positions and doll size

Post by ColColt »

I honestly don't think size if much of a problem. As I mentioned in another thread I've had girls under 5 feet and any position worked well. I've had them as tall as 5'-8"(I'm 5'-9") and they weren't a problem either. The shortest TPE girl I've had was the 140cm and the tallest 5'-3". With real gals I've just had no problem and I've found with TPE it's the same. You/they can be moved around if need be to accommodate whatever position you want. Just my experience.

I wouldn't turn down a 164F nor would I shun a nice 145cm either.

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Well, the taller a doll is, the more she will weigh. This is the major factor, when people say things like they are only good for missionary. They are fine for all... BUT you might break your back getting them in position. Smaller dolls weigh less and therefore are easier to deal with.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Size doesn't always mean better sexual position. Many times larger dolls just have longer legs and the torso is about the same size as some of the smaller, lighter ones.

INFORMATIONS