zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
akira
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Post by akira »

The structure of the vagina seems unchanged.
When the vaginal entrance is torn, the base color should come out as shown in this photo.
Attachments
20221129_144253.jpg
20221129_144253.jpg (726.32 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:48 pm
ZelexDoll wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:58 am The meaning of SLE is S: Safe, L: Less-vinyl, E: Elastomer. The newly developed SLE material, while possessing a soft touch, also exhibits excellent durability. The SLE series of dolls produced are absolutely safe and non-toxic, fully meeting customers' demands for dolls.
Is this new material porous or non-porous? Does less-vinyl mean there no vinyl or some vinyl? Is it normal for silicone blends to contain vinyl? Is it normal for TPE blends to contain vinyl?

This was asked a bit earlier, but any plans for auto-clamp and suck for this series?

Thanks, the series looks good overall, I hope you see success.
Vinyl is an essential raw material in the production of silicone, primarily intended to increase the intermolecular bonds of the silicone molecules and enhance intermolecular forces, thereby increasing the strength of the silicone and making it less prone to tearing. However, the downside of increasing vinyl content is that while the strength increases, the hardness also increases significantly, leading to a lack of elasticity in the silicone, which has been the reason why silicone dolls have been relatively rigid over the years, sacrificing elasticity for strength.

However, directly reducing the proportion of vinyl content to increase the elasticity of the silicone, without making other changes, would result in a significant decrease in silicone strength, making the dolls prone to tearing.

Therefore, our SLE material has made two efforts in this regard. Although we also reduced the amount of vinyl used, we simultaneously modified the production formula of the silicone base gel, allowing it to maintain intermolecular forces similar to the original level even with a lower vinyl input. Additionally, we optimized the structure in vulnerable areas, increasing the silicone thickness inside the vaginal and anal openings while striving to maintain a realistic appearance, thus preventing the occurrence of thin layers of silicone in these areas and reducing the likelihood of tearing. Through our testing, even if tearing occurs, the new structure ensures that the tear remains within a very small range and does not propagate or render the doll unusable.
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

ZelexDoll wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:58 am Image

TPE dolls lack details and are prone to oiliness, while traditional silicone dolls lack sufficient elasticity, resulting in an imperfect sexual experience. After carefully considering numerous consumer suggestions, ZELEX's proprietary material factory dedicated itself to research, developing the innovative SLE material based on silicone. This led to the stunning launch of the ZELEX SLE series of dolls, effectively complementing the ZELE X all-silicone product lineup.

The meaning of SLE is S: Safe, L: Less-vinyl, E: Elastomer. The newly developed SLE material, while possessing a soft touch, also exhibits excellent durability. The SLE series of dolls produced are absolutely safe and non-toxic, fully meeting customers' demands for dolls.

1.Soft Like Pudding
Due to the optimized formula in the production of raw materials, the SLE material is lightweight and elastic, giving the new series of dolls a vibrant and healthy look. Every touch on the skin provides an unparalleled feel, akin to the bounciness of pudding. Moreover, the SLE material is resilient, allowing the vagina to create a gentle enveloping sensation, letting you enjoy a lifelike sexual experience.

2.Genuine things always have rich details.
Following the exquisite makeup and body details that the ZELEX brand excels at, the ZELEX SLE series dolls also possesses numerous astonishing details. The skin texture all over the body is remarkably realistic. Additionally, details such as nipples, buttocks, hands, feet, knees, and genital areas are made to resemble those of real humans.

3.Pleasure is so simple
The development of the SLE series leans towards enhancing the user's sexual experience. As the dolls are made of soft materials, wear and tear or even tearing is inevitable after a period of use. To address these issues, ZELEX has redesigned the structure of the genital area and adjusted the coloring process. Even if these situations occur, they will not affect the product's experience and visual effects, making joy simple and enduring.

ImageImage

4.Further Cost Reduction
As ZELEX has its own raw material factory, the SLE material was optimized based on the formula of traditional silicone materials, resulting in reduced production costs. Additionally, a lower-cost transportation method has been adopted in the sales process. Combined with streamlined internal production and management processes, unnecessary waste has been minimized, further reducing production costs.

While costs have been reduced, ZELEX adheres to its consistent demand for quality, focusing on providing high-quality dolls for doll enthusiasts. This allows you to experience simple and pure joy when you own a ZELEX GIRL.

The newly launched SLE series is now available for purchase in the North American region, allowing users to experience joy immediately! For the European region, please patiently await product transportation. For more details, please consult local distributors or ZELEX customer service.

With the new SLE series, pleasure is so simple!

Here is the video link for the product:

The soft touch exudes a sensual vitality.
[video_vimeo]https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/0d ... 7dab8c.mp4[/video_vimeo]

Genuine things always have rich details.
[video_vimeo]https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/18 ... cd4a5f.mp4[/video_vimeo]

If you have any questions, please leave us a message!
Unbelievable. Really great new Zelex girls. 8O
So wonderful that it's hard to decide who it would be
best. And now the wonderful real-looking beautiful blues
eyes in girls too. Such amazing girls. :thumbs_up:
It's really great that Zelex is investing
development work in its products and constantly strives for improvement
to realism.
If I could wish, zx172Ecm body with the same
with wide hips and a sexy belly like the ZX164G body,
which is otherwise too small.
Please, make a version of this. :thumbs_up:

It's wonderful that Zelex has now also understood that the boobs are up
they are the most beautiful :)

Which of these would I take for myself.. so beautiful..
ZX164G-101....ZXE203_2+ZX172E-102...ZXE201_1+ZX172E-117...?? :D

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:11 am Hey Again,

Continuing to look at this new series!

I know there have been a lot of questions, but can you answer these:
1. Is there less butt separation on the 172 as compared to the 164?
2. Is the skin detail just painting, or is it actual material texture?

I asked my first question earlier, but I think it got lost in the flurry of activity!
Hello, thank you for your attention. But to be honest, I didn't quite understand your first question. Can you please elaborate? The gel thickness of the buttocks in our SLE series is consistent, ensuring a uniform tactile experience. As for your second question, the skin texture is actual and present all over the body, not painted on.

Contact us:

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

ZelexDoll wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:08 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:56 pm Only huge breasts? :/
A smaller breast version will be released subsequently.
I hope for the same and for a zx172cm body with zx164cm wide hips and that beautiful and sexy stomach, thank you. Dream. I would buy immediately. :thumbs_up:

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

ZelexDoll wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:31 pm
4891d wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:07 pm
The videos are impressive. The private parts look particularly inviting :fire: . And the softness of the buttocks and thighs should facilitate access to the vagina and anus whatever the position chosen. :thumbs_up:
I noticed that the inside of the vagina appears to be the same color as the skin > is the material dyed through?

I particularly love the 164 G and 172 E!
What would complete the series well is a smaller body (between 150 and 155 cm) with narrower hips which would have the additional advantage of lowering the weight (perhaps down to 30 kg).
When I see the photo about the body makeup, I think it's probably already planned. :)

Releasing so many models and heads, with mass production straight away while keeping it a secret until the end is quite an achievement! :thumbs_up:

We have adjusted the color of the raw materials to match the skin tone, which gives the doll's skin a sense of layering, making the color of areas such as the nipples, buttocks, hands, feet, knees, and genital areas more lifelike. Prolonged use may result in wear and even tearing, but it will not affect the doll's tactile sensation or external color appearance.
This is a great and welcome innovation. skin color to look more natural and authentic. :thumbs_up:
At the moment it is not. unfortunately. :(

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

We have adjusted the coloring process, ensuring that the silicone base color matches the skin tone. This ensures that even if there is some discoloration due to prolonged friction, it is hardly noticeable, and minor tears do not affect the experience or visual appearance.

Contact us:

ceopard

Post by ceopard »

Are you planning to expand the SLE Collection to include torsos and lightweight variants? Or maybe even a detachable version? Since I have space problems and can't carry anything that heavy, Zelex would immediately win me over as a new customer. ;)

lexico

Post by lexico »

ZelexDoll wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:03 am
lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:11 am Hey Again,

Continuing to look at this new series!

I know there have been a lot of questions, but can you answer these:
1. Is there less butt separation on the 172 as compared to the 164?
2. Is the skin detail just painting, or is it actual material texture?

I asked my first question earlier, but I think it got lost in the flurry of activity!
Hello, thank you for your attention. But to be honest, I didn't quite understand your first question. Can you please elaborate? The gel thickness of the buttocks in our SLE series is consistent, ensuring a uniform tactile experience. As for your second question, the skin texture is actual and present all over the body, not painted on.
Greetings,

Thanks for answering my second question. That's great it's actual texture!

On my first question, I will ask in a more crude way (my apologies)! Is the "ass crack" the same on the 172 as it is on the other models? From the photo, it looks like the 172 has less of a "crack" than the others. But maybe that's just a photo effect.

I'm ready to order one of these for sure.

Thanks again!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

Flintstones wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:07 am
I hope for the same and for a zx172cm body with zx164cm wide hips and that beautiful and sexy stomach, thank you. Dream. I would buy immediately. :thumbs_up:
like here...

(164 body is too short when looking for realism) :(
Attachments
example
example
my wish1.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
example
example
my wish2.jpg (79.88 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Bravo. Looks like I found my next addition.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

ZelexDoll wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:32 am
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:48 pm
ZelexDoll wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:58 am The meaning of SLE is S: Safe, L: Less-vinyl, E: Elastomer. The newly developed SLE material, while possessing a soft touch, also exhibits excellent durability. The SLE series of dolls produced are absolutely safe and non-toxic, fully meeting customers' demands for dolls.
Is this new material porous or non-porous? Does less-vinyl mean there no vinyl or some vinyl? Is it normal for silicone blends to contain vinyl? Is it normal for TPE blends to contain vinyl?

This was asked a bit earlier, but any plans for auto-clamp and suck for this series?

Thanks, the series looks good overall, I hope you see success.
Vinyl is an essential raw material in the production of silicone, primarily intended to increase the intermolecular bonds of the silicone molecules and enhance intermolecular forces, thereby increasing the strength of the silicone and making it less prone to tearing. However, the downside of increasing vinyl content is that while the strength increases, the hardness also increases significantly, leading to a lack of elasticity in the silicone, which has been the reason why silicone dolls have been relatively rigid over the years, sacrificing elasticity for strength.

However, directly reducing the proportion of vinyl content to increase the elasticity of the silicone, without making other changes, would result in a significant decrease in silicone strength, making the dolls prone to tearing.

Therefore, our SLE material has made two efforts in this regard. Although we also reduced the amount of vinyl used, we simultaneously modified the production formula of the silicone base gel, allowing it to maintain intermolecular forces similar to the original level even with a lower vinyl input. Additionally, we optimized the structure in vulnerable areas, increasing the silicone thickness inside the vaginal and anal openings while striving to maintain a realistic appearance, thus preventing the occurrence of thin layers of silicone in these areas and reducing the likelihood of tearing. Through our testing, even if tearing occurs, the new structure ensures that the tear remains within a very small range and does not propagate or render the doll unusable.

Bravo!!! ......just, BRAVO Zelex :angel:

THANK YOU! :multi:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Those huge breast looks fantastic, which cup size and measuraments are they?
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

baitingforgodot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by baitingforgodot »

Damn, that silicone actually looks workable for lovemaking use. This could be a big development in the field and would put Zelex ahead of the game. I’ll wait for reviews

Badaboo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badaboo »

I’m interested but does it have white skin option?

INFORMATIONS