sexyrealsexdolls.com

Need Advise adhesive for tpe eyelash and finger nail

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
lazy26
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need Advise adhesive for tpe eyelash and finger nail

Post by lazy26 »

Hi guys, I need recommendation on adhesive to reattach eyelash and fake finger nails for tpe doll

Thanks Lazy.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need Advise adhesive for tpe eyelash and finger nail

Post by Wheezer »

Search TDF for "eyelashes" and "finger nails". Many post and topics on attaching them.

I personally use superglue for those, but it is tricky and you can make a mess if you are not careful.
However there are also other bonding agents out there that folks regularly use.
Research and read a bit on TDF before you start to attach stuff.
Not all human nail or eyelash glue works well on TPE dolls.

Cheers!
... W ..
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I use regular Elmer's (PVA glue). Have to wait for it to flash over (get tacky), but holds great on TPE. It's harmless and easily removed if you get any somewhere not intended.

Avonman1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Avonman1 »

I use ebay tpe glue for eyelashes as no good for the tpe, it's about £5. I have recently bought tpe glue from Temu last week £2/3 so will try that in couple weeks. I have never used superglue so don't know how good or bad it is. I need to do lashes on 3 of my girls and 2 finger nails on others. I have 30 odd girls so have to keep them in good order, good job my silicone babes don't need anything as I would have to ask myself.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Loctite gel. A little goes a long ways. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I use superglue, applied with a straight pin.
I STRONGLY recommend you not use "TPE Glue" (whatever the fuck that really is) , nor Xylene nor 3M solvent. They are not glues, they are SOLVENTS and dissolve the TPE. One slip and they can do a lot of permanent damage.

God bless those that are deft of hand enough to utilize solvents, but if you are asking this question, you are probably not experienced enough to attempt it.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Looking over all the answers it seems that:

A) PVA or "Elmer's Glue" works well if you let it get tacky before the eyelashes. The bond is clear and will not damage the eyelids. The positive is that they can easily be removed with water. The downside is that aggressive face washing may remove them or perhaps too much oral fun. Probably best if your target head is for visual enjoyment or perhaps limited kissing.

B) ACC, "superglue" or superglue / locktite gel will give you an almost permanent bond. But it take a deft touch and only a very small amount. The positive is that it is a good and solid bond that can survive washing and some fun times. The downside is that you need real care applying it to make sure you don't bond the lashes to the wrong spot or bond eyelids to the eyeballs or damage the eyeballs. Also best to test your specific glue first, since some give off chemicals vapors when curing that can fog the eyeballs.

FWIW I've also tried stuff that is "eyelash glue" for human eyelashes ( I got a bunch of bottles with artificial lashes a while back). Nice sticky stuff in a bottle with a fine brush. However it never really dried or cured to a firm bond with TPE. Apparently it is designed to bond artificial lashes to the existing human eyelash hairs to secure the fake ones. So since there is no hair existing on the TPE, then nothing really to anchor to. :(

As for fingernails, both of the above apply. Elmer's/PVA for a firm but removable bond and superglue types for a more rugged one. With the wider contact area of a nail you get a better bond, but also more area of TPE that can secrete oil. That oil secretion from TPE is why most glue materials eventually fail their surface bonds on TPE.

More esoteric methods of attaching nails, such as heat fusing to the TPE and solvent bonding to the TPE fingers are possible.
But the line between fine and fucked up is so fine that it entails a significant risk. Best avoid those unless you are prepared to do finger repair. Also neither is really suited for eyelash attachment.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Third vote to Loctite Gel

Or any gel-superglue. Do not use well running watery stuff, you only glue her eyeballs to eyelids that way.

Sili

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Another thing that can make eyelash attachment easier with super glue is to use a SUPERGLUE ACCELLERATOR.

Superglue remains a liquid or gel due to a stabilizer in the glue mixture. Moisture from the air or substrate deactivates the stabilizer and causes the glue to polymerize or cure.
Since TPE does not usually contain a lot of moisture it tends to cure a bit slower than some other items.
Those other materials that have more moisture seem to cure instantly, such as plastic eyeballs (dang it!) or your fingers (ouch!)

Most accelerators use a very small amount of active chemical (1%-2%) in a fast evaporating carrier. This is typically ACETONE or a similar solvent (see LOCTITE SF 7452).
Unfortunately most of those solvents don't play well with TPE if applied directly. You CAN put some on a Q-TIP or ear bud and get it next to the glue and allow the vapors to speed the cure.
As an alternative you can use acetone or an acetone based fingernail polish remover as a superglue accelerant in a pinch.

Some accelerators for medical applications use ISO PROPYL ALCOHOL as the carrier solvent (see LOCTITE SF 713). This stuff plays well with TPE. :)

Another good accelerator for superglue on TPE is using a mist of 90% ISO PROPYL ALCOHOL. The 90% IPA pulls out the stabilizer and the additional 10% water in the mist speeds curing.

Probably the easiest and cheapest accelerator is DIRECTED SMOKE. A small puff directed to the target point by way of a straw will rapidly cure even the slowest curing superglue gel.
The heat from the smoke and high moisture content of your breath works well for a fast and stable cure.
You can use tobacco smoke or ,if legal in your area, smoke from certain "herbal" products.

The only caveat if using herbal smoke to cure superglue is that you do that before you ingest too much of the herbs.
If you puff too much before gluing on the eyelashes you might end up attaching them to the middle of her forehead, since (at the time) it looks right. :)

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS