www.myrobotdoll.com

Ordered a Zelex 170 with GE109/GE13

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ordered a Zelex 170 with GE109/GE13

Post by mwaasp »

Ordered a Zelex 170 with GE109/GE13 heads. Haven't seen much of either of these heads around here, so I'll have to try to take a bunch of photos when I get a chance.

All silicone, hard heads, hard hands, boltless standing foot, gel everything, EXP skeleton.

Waiting has been hard! I'm about 2.5 weeks in to the quoted 5-7 week lead time. While I'm waiting, I've probably already matched the price of the doll in clothes/wigs/accessories/assorted paraphernalia.

With the long lead time I've had a lot of time to second guess things about my order, Alice was gracious enough to put through a change in the areola size, and hopefully I can get the wigs changed out.

As a heads up to anyone ordering the back hook, she told me that Zelex uses a M16 hole by default, but this can be changed to M8/M10.

Does anyone have any tips for surviving the wait?

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ordered a Zelex 170 with GE109/GE13

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear mwaasp,

We know the waiting period feel even longer, especially when it comes to welcoming a new beautiful waifu doll into your life.

We're delighted that Alice was able to assist you in making adjustments. We'll also explore the option of swapping out the wigs as you've requested.

Rest assured, as soon as your customized Zelex waifu is ready, we'll provide you with factory photos for your final validation before shipment. Our aim is to get her to you as swiftly as possible, ensuring that the wait is well worth it :glou:

Best regards,

MyRobotDoll Support Team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

michael7777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by michael7777 »

I had GE-109 hard silicone head with implant hairs I've been waiting over 33 days

mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwaasp »

Factory photo time... would have liked to see both heads on the body but why add more wait time...
Attachments
Zelex-170cm-GE109-GE13-3.jpg
Zelex-170cm-GE109-GE13-3.jpg (972.83 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Zelex-170cm-GE109-GE13-8.jpg
Zelex-170cm-GE109-GE13-8.jpg (970.1 KiB) Viewed 1182 times

mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwaasp »

And... I have a tracking number!

mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwaasp »

Arrival day! Everything was great regarding MRD. Not only did my wig change go through, I got both before and after the change (4 wigs). Only problem is now I don't have enough wig holders!

Only thing I might improve vendor-wise is to, by default, have the manufacturer provide a better set of factory photos. Showing both heads on the body, close-up of both heads with and without wigs, full front and back coverage, etc. I didn't want to delay things by asking for these and instead hoped for the best.

TBH I was disappointed when I got the factory photos of the GE109 head. It looked like the color didn't match up, and the eyebrows looked weird, at least from what I could see through the wig. But in person it looks great.

My opinions on the doll itself are somewhat mixed, I will go into reviewing the doll itself on the Zelex forum.

INFORMATIONS