sexysexdoll.com

Unboxing and Review SSD 6YE Asian Lady Ross

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Unboxing and Review SSD 6YE Asian Lady Ross

Post by ccrider32759 »

Thanks for the comments Brunch.

Yeah I have considered surgery. I don't know if I am comfortable with cutting her open. Even if I did get the joint free there no way of telling if/when it would seize again. Plus I would then have a slice to contend with. That's a "wound" that could be problematic over time. The hip joint area moves, bends, and stretches frequently. You know, kind of like us getting a cut on a finger.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Hi ccrider32759, intresting doll you bought there. I saw a post before of a new doll coming out that can have removeable legs but this is my first time actually seeing it. Have you figured out how to take the legs off? I would just ask the vendor you bought it from to make sure whats the best way to remove the legs so you don't damage them. But I'm guessing maybe you just turn them counter clockwise and they will just unscrew and come off.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

wow that really hurts ccrider32759, I'm reading your post and feeling all the joy and excitement at the beginning and then the joint thing, talk about disappointment, and those 6ye dolls in general look so good. I cant remember where I was just reading someone else's post where he went for some extreme pressure on his messed up joint and the thing popped back in and he was a happy camper,, I don't advise you to do that, but I will look for that other post for your information, I really feel for you...

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

Ha, it was actually your post ccrider32759,,, Is this the same doll from the other post ?

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

andy1324 wrote:Ha, it was actually your post ccrider32759,,, Is this the same doll from the other post ?
Yes. My wrestling match with Hanabi is one in the same. Although I have managed to move the joint, it is still giving me a lot of trouble. Far more trouble and headache than expected or deserved for a brand new doll.

For those who haven't seen my other thread, I forced the joint. I was determined it was going to move either by breaking or breaking free. Luckily it gave way without breaking the joint. The force I used was pretty excessive and it was a battle because every other joint was moving instead of the hip. And it's still not wanting to move freely even now. I am hoping that with time and use that the joint will loosen up some. Right now it's a struggle.
My gals:

doctor_boogie

Post by doctor_boogie »

So, what happened since your post? Does the joint move freely now?

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

No, it remains a major problem. I will avoid 6YE in the future and if I decide to make another purchase it will probably be a higher end silicone doll. My personal situation and finances have improved so I can upgrade to a better quality if I choose to.
My gals:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ccrider32759 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:09 am No, it remains a major problem. I will avoid 6YE in the future and if I decide to make another purchase it will probably be a higher end silicone doll. My personal situation and finances have improved so I can upgrade to a better quality if I choose to.
I would like to know if TPE (on recent doll) has a strong smell? I am thinking to try TPE again but in the past i had 2 dolls and always got rid of them as i couldn't get used with the smell even after a year.

I now have only silicone and has no smell. Would be great to know the difference, if you remember, when you get/buy your new silicone doll. And i would like to suggest Tayu as a brand, Elsa babe, Sanhui and if you like bigger hips and bust new angelkiss 164cm but be warn i heard AK love hole are tiny. If you want to go with Starpery the 148cm body is 👍. Other then that is up to you and your preferences i just wanted to give you some options as a silicone lover.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

INFORMATIONS