www.wmdolls.com

Information about the WM Doll manufacturer

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sdl44

Re: Information about the WM Doll manufacturer

Post by sdl44 »

DropDeadDolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DropDeadDolls »

Very informative! Thanks! I found out I got head 108 instead of head 273. I figure I was lucky to get a head at all..seller doesn't care..so, new seller!
All play and no work makes Jack a doll boy
Gwenna Emily Miller (166)
Dawn Evelyn Carter (143)
Phicens (1/6+1/12)

Calvin42
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calvin42 »

Is there an email address I can use to contact the factory?

I recently ordered a doll from a vendor (who I have ordered from before. He sent me a picture of the doll, and that she was ready to ship, but then went MIA due to an extreme illness. I am trying to find a way to contact the company and tell them to ship the doll.

On August 9th I purchased the YL148D doll On September 13th, I was sent a picture that the doll was ready and in the wear-house. I would also pay someone to help me find her.

Thanks,
Steve
Attachments
IMG_7993.JPG
IMG_7993.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 420 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Try contacting YL Doll directly, either by a PM here on the forum or by using their email found on their profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=276836 They should be in direct contact with the correct people at the factory.

INFORMATIONS