AngelKiss AK11-168 body with #S266 and #S70 heads.

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

AngelKiss AK11-168 body with #S266 and #S70 heads.

Post by Tighes »

Well it’s been a few weeks now since I received the new 168E Silicone AngelKiss doll so I thought I’d post up a few photos.

A full shoot is on the AngelKiss website here

https://angelkisslovedoll.com/products/ ... s-266ls-14

She is fantastic. She is a little softer than the 165 I have been shooting, her body is a bit more squeezable. Her body is very detailed with the wrinkles in her hands, knees and elbows. Her breasts are gel filled and incredibly soft and bouncy. Not that she is used for sex but her pussy feels very much as soft as TPE.
Her hands are full articulated and are really well jointed and super smooth. All her joints are very smooth to move. She also has the new jointed neck bolt which makes posing her head so much better so you’re not bending her at the neck as far to pose. She is not too heavy to carry around. The website has all her specs so I won’t repeat them all here.
Overall I’m really happy with her. The silicone equivalents of the 266 and 70 heads are very close. I’ve got both so it was good to get a comparison between them.

I’ll get some more photos with the #70 as well as some of the dolls details and post up here tomorrow.

Cheers
Tighes.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AngelKiss AK11-168 body with #S266 and #S70 heads.

Post by bbc3 »

Absolutely beautiful photos. There is something a bit off to me regarding the anatomical proportions of the doll skeleton though...there is something about the length of the forearms or arm to torso ratio that doesn't seem right to me.Still, congrats, its lovely overall.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Once again your photography is sublime.

I saw this doll the first time a few days ago and she is growing on me. For me personally I think I would have liked to see AK make the shoulders a little more broad, and maybe a few more inches to the waist. The breasts just look out of proportion on this body shape..and that's coming from a guy who likes big breasts lol. I would also be interested in seeing some "factory photos" without the makeup and filters and professional effects.

The 175 and 159 are still my favorite AK dolls. What I would like to see next from AK is a smaller breasted model, either a petite body similar in shape to the WM160A or WM159C (but with smaller breasts), or maybe like a 170-175 A cup body.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Lilly

edonamirff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by edonamirff »

mathieu242 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:47 am I saw this doll the first time a few days ago and she is growing on me. For me personally I think I would have liked to see AK make the shoulders a little more broad, and maybe a few more inches to the waist. The breasts just look out of proportion on this body shape..and that's coming from a guy who likes big breasts lol. I would also be interested in seeing some "factory photos" without the makeup and filters and professional effects.

The 175 and 159 are still my favorite AK dolls. What I would like to see next from AK is a smaller breasted model, either a petite body similar in shape to the WM160A or WM159C (but with smaller breasts), or maybe like a 170-175 A cup body.
yes exactly, A-cup dolls are what Angel Kiss is missing in their lineup.
my hope though would be smaller boob variants of the current shapes, because they have all been really good. for example the AK-2 165, with her tiny waist, would be much better proportioned if breasts were 2-3 cup size down. sort of goes along with the earlier point you were making.

but i must say these are some amazing sets of Lilly. i can see many dolls being sold thanks to such stellar photography 8O

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Thanks mate. Very much appreciated.

I’ve got the AK2 165 as well and different reseller sites have her at different cup sizes. Some say a D but she is actually more of a C. Just depends on which site you look at.

The dark haired doll is a WM 164D and she definately looks bigger in her boobs.
Cheers
Tighes
Attachments
51944086882_5963c1f435_o.jpeg
51944086882_5963c1f435_o.jpeg (5.71 MiB) Viewed 1730 times
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5592.jpeg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1730 times

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Mia taking some time out.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

edonamirff wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:58 am
mathieu242 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:47 am I saw this doll the first time a few days ago and she is growing on me. For me personally I think I would have liked to see AK make the shoulders a little more broad, and maybe a few more inches to the waist. The breasts just look out of proportion on this body shape..and that's coming from a guy who likes big breasts lol. I would also be interested in seeing some "factory photos" without the makeup and filters and professional effects.

yes exactly, A-cup dolls are what Angel Kiss is missing in their lineup.
my hope though would be smaller boob variants of the current shapes, because they have all been really good. for example the AK-2 165, with her tiny waist, would be much better proportioned if breasts were 2-3 cup size down. sort of goes along with the earlier point you were making.

but i must say these are some amazing sets of Lilly. i can see many dolls being sold thanks to such stellar photography 8O

Edonamirff, in case you missed it:
viewtopic.php?t=171692
:D :D :D :D :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS