Starpery.com

Looking for a better hands free blowjob machine

Got an idea? Need an invention?
private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Looking for a better hands free blowjob machine

Post by private56 »

I don't currently have a willing mouth... and my realtouch has about reached the end of its life with all the repairs i've done to it . So far i've yet to find something better than the realtouch; as far as feeling like a tongue is twirling around your dick or like you're feeling actual deepthroat. Not a single toy I know of has bested this device in accuracy of feeling and accurate syncinng to videos. I had a launch which didn't sync accurately like realtouch does nor can it mimic tongue twirling, just pistoning. I tried the new 600$ a10 piston when it finally launched but sadly nobody is making any good software to accurately sync it to custom videos so I don't know if it can even be made as well but its piston actual is definitely better than launch.

I am no opposed to buying multiple toys but here's what I want I want.

A toy that nearly accurately mimics tongue twirling around your head/shaft (vorze doesn't do this well at all)
A toy that has a tongue which licks up and down the shaft (does this exist yet?) So she can lick your lollipop.
A toy that does piston action and can be synced to videos or used in games like honeyselect.
Really it would be nice if all of the mentioned toys can be synced to videos or games.

Also, tenga made this interesting twirl sex toy that sorta feels like a tongue going around you when you wank with it but it has to be squeezed on either end for this to work so im not sure if other toys like that exists but it could be adapted to certain machine masterbators that take multiple sized sleeves.

uruk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Looking for a better hands free blowjob machine

Post by uruk »

While I know of no specific toy that can mimic tongue and licking, the closest to a blowjob feeling-wise imho is the robotsexmachine. Unfortunately the videos of the machine in action seem to be offline... It was a toy that worked with a fl quickshot and would many focus on gyrating movements on the glans. Looked really realistic, and may come closest to the tongue twirling you described.

Something else to look into may be the SR6 by TempestVR (still in prototype phase), simply because of all the degrees of freedom. If any device can mimic realistic blowjob movements, then this one. Also, for the OSR devices there are always new addons developed, could very well be that someone comes up with tongue licking soon. I'd advice you join the OSR discord and pitch the idea, maybe someone designs a solution for tongue licking! The community around these devices is very crafty and very active.

Please pm me if you find a device which mimics the tongue twirling, I love the idea!

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Best BJ purchase I ever made was the British made
Tremblr.
https://youtu.be/j0kxK6Oj8es

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

Is that thing real or not? The comments make it seem like it's a joke.

DragonLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DragonLover »

O it's real...

Just a ploy funny ad can't sell a sex toy on YouTube so make a veg cleaner LOL ...

There is also one called venus 2000 - https://sybian.com/venus/

DL

INFORMATIONS