Jenna’s Booty Review

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Jenna’s Booty Review

Post by Flyfreeflexin69 »

Sofia dolll wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:46 am Love this review. I noticed the legs move like she’s doing the splits, if so
She can a proper cowgirl.
I own the Jennifer from sexdolltorso and that is huge as well and more sturdy. But doesn’t jiggle. Like yours
Yes the cowgirl is quite proper. You have to work with it a bit to get the center of gravity correct but once you do the bouncing is pretty epic. The jiggles on this toy are my favorite, feels just like big ass cheeks when gripped! The only thing that would make it more realistic if it was a skeleton or support system and more stiff where it needs to be so it can be moved and adjusted more easily. full TPE throughout Gets a little too jiggly and at 50lbs it’s hard to Maneuver at times

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Look up the Jennifer by sexdolltorso.com I have that and it has a skeleton type core it doesn’t juggle like yours but is very huge and heavy

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I was looking to buy a new hip toy like the Jenna’s. But at that high dollar price I’m better off probably putting that money toward a full size doll

Booty_Lover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Booty_Lover »

Damn... this looks like something that definitely needs to go my list! :D :D

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flyfreeflexin69 »

Sofia dolll wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:40 am I was looking to buy a new hip toy like the Jenna’s. But at that high dollar price I’m better off probably putting that money toward a full size doll
The jiggles make this toy amazing. If they could incorporate this ass into a doll I’d buy it as well. If you are just looking for the best big jiggly ass possible this will do better than a full size doll. For the money I feel like you get a more realistic ass than most competitors.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Flyfreeflexin69 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:59 am
Sofia dolll wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:40 am I was looking to buy a new hip toy like the Jenna’s. But at that high dollar price I’m better off probably putting that money toward a full size doll
The jiggles make this toy amazing. If they could incorporate this ass into a doll I’d buy it as well. If you are just looking for the best big jiggly ass possible this will do better than a full size doll. For the money I feel like you get a more realistic ass than most competitors.
we're super happy with how happy you guys are with the toy xD
Hime :glou:
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Flyfreeflexin69 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:43 pm
Sofia dolll wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:46 am Love this review. I noticed the legs move like she’s doing the splits, if so
I own the Jennifer from sexdolltorso and that is huge as well and more sturdy. But doesn’t jiggle. Like yours
Yes the cowgirl is quite proper. You have to work with it a bit to get the center of gravity correct but once you do the bouncing is pretty epic. The jiggles on this toy are my favorite, feels just like big ass cheeks when gripped! The only thing that would make it more realistic if it was a skeleton or support system and more stiff where it needs to be so it can be moved and adjusted more easily. full TPE throughout Gets a little too jiggly and at 50lbs it’s hard to Maneuver at times
Yea I agree, this is an epic toy but I would love to see one with a partial skeleton to really tweak the positions like doggystyle or reverse cowgirl. I also suggested having a doll with full thighs down to the knees, and a torso with no arms, but with a skeleton so that these two positions could be accessed with a little more ease. Can’t wait for the next model to come out. Side note: I’ve always imagined some framing setup where the doll can be placed in the reverse cowgirl squatting position and with a little push you could have the ass smashing up and down while you’re free to just hold onto the cheeks, vs manipulating the toy and its center of gravity (which means you can’t grab onto the cheeks where you’d prefer). One day hopefully. Another side note: I’ve heard you can’t have heating built into TPE? That’s unfortunate, oiling up one of these toys with heated surfaces/canals would be a DREAM!!

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

Booty Hunger wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:20 pm
Yea I agree, this is an epic toy but I would love to see one with a partial skeleton to really tweak the positions like doggystyle or reverse cowgirl. I also suggested having a doll with full thighs down to the knees, and a torso with no arms, but with a skeleton so that these two positions could be accessed with a little more ease. Can’t wait for the next model to come out. Side note: I’ve always imagined some framing setup where the doll can be placed in the reverse cowgirl squatting position and with a little push you could have the ass smashing up and down while you’re free to just hold onto the cheeks, vs manipulating the toy and its center of gravity (which means you can’t grab onto the cheeks where you’d prefer). One day hopefully. Another side note: I’ve heard you can’t have heating built into TPE? That’s unfortunate, oiling up one of these toys with heated surfaces/canals would be a DREAM!!
Hi! Can you describe the framing set up again, I’m thinking about making on for the reviews and content. I’d love to see what you had in mind! If you could upload even a rough sketch it would be amazing!

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

I tried sending you a PM, not sure if it went through, but here are two very crude drawings that I’ve made… Assuming that there’s a skeleton within the toy, I think a thick coiled spring could be used to attach to the ‘knee’ of the skeleton (one on each knee) and also to the framing which would allow for the bouncing motion during reverse cowgirl. A third connection would emanate from the spine of the hypothetical skeleton within the Tiddyshop toy, and this one would be something kind of like a bungee cord or a few elastic bands, keeping the toy at relatively the same latitude above your body. These toys don’t have skeletons so the framing setup won’t work until a model comes out equipped with some skeletal features such as the thighs and spine/lower back.
Attachments
IMG_1168.jpeg
IMG_1168.jpeg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2242 times
IMG_1169.jpeg
IMG_1169.jpeg (125.33 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

TPE_Visuals wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:24 pm
Booty Hunger wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:20 pm
Hi! Can you describe the framing set up again, I’m thinking about making on for the reviews and content. I’d love to see what you had in mind! If you could upload even a rough sketch it would be amazing!
Otherwise there’s an option that is void of the coiled springs.. there could be a couple metal bars/poles emanating from the knees and connecting to the main frame with a joint, but then all of the range of motion would rely on the hypothetical spine within the toy and its connection to the main frame through some elastic material. I think the coiled springs are ideal: the weight of the product would cause the springs to slouch over, positioning the toy in the squat stance, and the weight would load the coiled springs which would allow for easy manipulation with heavy reverberations and oscillations.
Attachments
IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1170.jpeg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2237 times

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

I also thought about the Jenna a lot and only thing I though would improve this would be a skeleton I have a older cheap toy from Amazon that has one and this is the pic that shows where it’s at I think it’s super useful both for pleasure and also just moving around or cleaning, except this toy curves to the legs which are short so it’s not bendable or versatile unlike Jenna so I think just the dual rods for the spine would be good as it is though could be wrong as idk if shape affects the durability over time of constant position switching. I personally just wanna be able to both doggy and pronebone, as much as I love the idea of cowgirl the weight of this thing will make it require a lot of work on a flat bed regardless
Attachments
76C950E2-A05F-41C3-9521-306D898E785A.png
76C950E2-A05F-41C3-9521-306D898E785A.png (2 MiB) Viewed 2094 times

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

As a fellow owner of the toy it can be a little, shall we say "strategic" to get her into a top position. I find the easiest ways typically involve laying down first and then rolling her over you until she's situated how you need her.

Her center of gravity is more in the bottom of her torso area just below the belly button I'd say (dependent on angle of course), but for reverse cowgirl for example I put a pillow between my legs for her torso to rest on and keep her elevated and slightly upright and then there isn't honestly much effort that needs to be put in from there. With most of her weight resting on the pillow you can cup the bottom of her cheeks at the base of her thighs and the toy will basically twerk on you, and extremely impressively/realistically I have to add (first time was so mindblowing I actually laughed about it lol).

All that said, I find the ingenuity of the frame idea interesting and clever. I've seen similar setups for breast/paizuri toys equipped with motors even for hands-free usage to really get immersed in the idea of a woman milking you with her cleavage. Obviously integrating this idea or something similar with a hip toy would be something to behold👀

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

beanlord wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:31 pm I also thought about the Jenna a lot and only thing I though would improve this would be a skeleton I have a older cheap toy from Amazon that has one and this is the pic that shows where it’s at I think it’s super useful both for pleasure and also just moving around or cleaning, except this toy curves to the legs which are short so it’s not bendable or versatile unlike Jenna so I think just the dual rods for the spine would be good as it is though could be wrong as idk if shape affects the durability over time of constant position switching. I personally just wanna be able to both doggy and pronebone, as much as I love the idea of cowgirl the weight of this thing will make it require a lot of work on a flat bed regardless
Yea that type of skeleton would work I think. I love how wobbly Jenna is without a skeleton, but with some rods in the thighs and spine (not connecting where the hip-joint would be) I think Jenna could retain wobbles. I swear if someone could make the framing with the coiled springs, that thing would work like a charm. Minimal effort

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Booty Warrior wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:38 pm As a fellow owner of the toy it can be a little, shall we say "strategic" to get her into a top position. I find the easiest ways typically involve laying down first and then rolling her over you until she's situated how you need her.

Her center of gravity is more in the bottom of her torso area just below the belly button I'd say (dependent on angle of course), but for reverse cowgirl for example I put a pillow between my legs for her torso to rest on and keep her elevated and slightly upright and then there isn't honestly much effort that needs to be put in from there. With most of her weight resting on the pillow you can cup the bottom of her cheeks at the base of her thighs and the toy will basically twerk on you, and extremely impressively/realistically I have to add (first time was so mindblowing I actually laughed about it lol).

All that said, I find the ingenuity of the frame idea interesting and clever. I've seen similar setups for breast/paizuri toys equipped with motors even for hands-free usage to really get immersed in the idea of a woman milking you with her cleavage. Obviously integrating this idea or something similar with a hip toy would be something to behold👀
I agree, it would be something to behold! Tech is headed there it seems. Hands-free usage would change the whole experience

Sharkbite8989
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sharkbite8989 »

Website shows it’s 20” wide, I’m curious if you’ve ever measured the circumference?

INFORMATIONS