www.wmdolls.com

174G vs 166C comparision photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

Re: 174G vs 166C comparision photos

Post by EmmaLover »

workallday wrote:I own a 166c and 2 flat butt 174g's and I can tell you that sex with the 166c is the best of any doll on the market. I own 14 different dolls and the 166c vagina softness and LHP is perfect, if they added some meaty labia that would make it off the charts!!!

The 174g though looks super hot is not as good in the bed as the 166. The LHP is a little off which bends your chaag awkwardly with she's riding and the vagina is not like the 166 at all even though it looks like it in photos

Bottom line the 166 stratled over you riding is the best position any love doll has to offer IMO!! That means the LHP and vagina are perfect for long joyous rides.... :)

Every doll dude should have a 166c in their collection

Hope this helps
I absolutely love getting my 166C on top of me. the sex is amazing and our lips line right up. feels basically the same as a real girl
Attachments
20211031_120036-2.jpg
20211031_120036-2.jpg (3.91 MiB) Viewed 1039 times

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Should really add 172D in the comparison ....

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

bsc2 wrote:Should really add 172D in the comparison ....
for that to happen, either DV must buy a 172D, or I must buy a 166C ; i have more than enough dolls , i'm trying to resist ..

I guess it could be arranged with photoshop though, eg put the camera in a reference pose with the 174G for alignment..

Koop

Post by Koop »

workallday wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:25 pm I own a 166c and 2 flat butt 174g's and I can tell you that sex with the 166c is the best of any doll on the market. I own 14 different dolls and the 166c vagina softness and LHP is perfect, if they added some meaty labia that would make it off the charts!!!

The 174g though looks super hot is not as good in the bed as the 166. The LHP is a little off which bends your chaag awkwardly with she's riding and the vagina is not like the 166 at all even though it looks like it in photos

Bottom line the 166 stratled over you riding is the best position any love doll has to offer IMO!! That means the LHP and vagina are perfect for long joyous rides.... :)

Hope this helps
Hey workallday. Was wondering if you could comment on 166c being best for sex. I had a 166c I owned from 2019-2021 (before selling it to make space for a new doll). It was my 2nd doll and 1st built-in vaginal one and it was *life-changing* sex. I've owned two dolls since (all these from the same company RLSD), WM162E and YL48D, and the sex does not compare. My latest one, the YL48D, I asked to be their tightest, most textured vagina and still it doesn't compare. I'm wondering if it has to do with the angle of the vagina or the relation of the vagina to the body cavity. Any thoughts on why the 166C is so good - could it be because of that?

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

EmmaLover wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:24 am
workallday wrote:I own a 166c and 2 flat butt 174g's and I can tell you that sex with the 166c is the best of any doll on the market. I own 14 different dolls and the 166c vagina softness and LHP is perfect, if they added some meaty labia that would make it off the charts!!!

Hope this helps
I absolutely love getting my 166C on top of me. the sex is amazing and our lips line right up. feels basically the same as a real girl
what about the Wm 159 C doll you think that's a good doll

YenneferofVengerberg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by YenneferofVengerberg »

Koop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:08 pm
workallday wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:25 pm I own a 166c and 2 flat butt 174g's and I can tell you that sex with the 166c is the best of any doll on the market. I own 14 different dolls and the 166c vagina softness and LHP is perfect, if they added some meaty labia that would make it off the charts!!!

Hope this helps
Hey workallday. Was wondering if you could comment on 166c being best for sex. I had a 166c I owned from 2019-2021 (before selling it to make space for a new doll). It was my 2nd doll and 1st built-in vaginal one and it was *life-changing* sex. I've owned two dolls since (all these from the same company RLSD), WM162E and YL48D, and the sex does not compare. My latest one, the YL48D, I asked to be their tightest, most textured vagina and still it doesn't compare. I'm wondering if it has to do with the angle of the vagina or the relation of the vagina to the body cavity. Any thoughts on why the 166C is so good - could it be because of that?
Koop and workallday, I am guessing that both of you are speaking of other positions other than traditional doggy? It seems the vaginal doggy is very difficult with the 166C from all that I have read so far, although I won't know for certain until mine arrives in a few weeks. I am hoping it works out ok as I just can't pass on this sculpt. I am hoping at least reverse cowgirl or prone bone works if the traditional all fours doggy is too much of a challenge.
New to dolls. 166C is on her way!

Koop

Post by Koop »

YenneferofVengerberg wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:46 pm
Koop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:08 pm

Hope this helps
Koop and workallday, I am guessing that both of you are speaking of other positions other than traditional doggy? It seems the vaginal doggy is very difficult with the 166C from all that I have read so far, although I won't know for certain until mine arrives in a few weeks. I am hoping it works out ok as I just can't pass on this sculpt. I am hoping at least reverse cowgirl or prone bone works if the traditional all fours doggy is too much of a challenge.
Yes doggy was difficult but was doable for me if she is really sticking her butt up and out (he torso is 45degrees with her legs instead of 90). I was speaking about missionary: it was amazing with 166C.

INFORMATIONS