www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by Themanhsimelf »

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm
WM Dolls News wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:39 am Mmmmh. We still would like the boobs to sit higher like on the 3D renders. At least we will try to do it.
I agree 100%
Women with breast implants that size have essentially overfilled water balloons in there because that's what saline implants are. The pressure/tension then prevents the sag.
I'm not sure if that's possible to replicate with hollow breasts since air is more elastic.

What might be possible though is increasing the contact area of the breasts with the torso which is also more "authentic" as Paige British can demonstrate here. There's no fold below them. 8O
Fo8UkWhXwCI2jJS.jpg
A Paige British Doll would be absolute heaven imo. You sir, are a man of taste! But yeah, Would be amazing if that could be done! :)
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Indeed. This honestly should be the new WM standard for their thicc doll lines. Perfect LHP. With a variation of boob types to follow... they will be wildly successful and even wider marketable. But for now, this lady is high on my "next" list- despite me thinking I was done for a little while :). I might need to start thinning out the collection to make space for the new generation of dolls being released!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Couple of things... already wondering if I can turn the less alien of the bimbo heads into Paige British. :mrgreen:

That LHP is awesome!

And Ted said 38kg WITHOUT the head. So we're probably looking at 43kg or so total. Still not bad IMO.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

jd9817
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jd9817 »

WM Dolls News wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:39 am Her are some more images of the WM Bimbo doll. She should be fun for tittyfucking but also for doggy it seems. :whistle:
Take. My. Money.
Well done on that LHP!

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

First of all here are some numbers for those who like these kind of things:

WM#20 “Bimbo“ doll

Height: 138.5cm (without head)
Weight: 38 kg (without head)
Hip: 103 cm
Waist: 44 cm
Bust: 91 cm
Under bust: 53 cm
Shoulder: 32 cm
Inseam (inside leg): 77 cm
MTV (mouth to vagina): 61.5cm
Arm length: 63 cm
Arm thickness: 21 cm
Thigh thickness: 53 cm
Shin thickness: 32 cm

The 44 cm waist are taken at the narrowest point of the chest I suppose. At navel it should be around 50 cm.
The 91 cm of bust are a little bit disappointing. But I suppose it is because of the sagging breast. With the high up option we hope it will be nearer to 100 cm. :mrgreen:

But the volume of the boobs will remain the same anyway unless someone pumps air into them of course. :whistle:
goofy_dr_love wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 amYou know the funny thing about taking pictures of dolls in factory is people asking of the doll next to it. So ... Which model it it the one laying back on table with white skin? WHICH MODEL IS IT TELL ME!!!
Honestly I don't know. I don't recognize her. I will have to check. I am not at factory. I am not even in China! :razz:
Themanhsimelf wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:07 amThe doll looks awesome first off all. Just noticed the sagging to on one of the photos. Me, if I speak for myself, love, absolutely love the "bolt on" look (Lolo Ferrari style). My doll that I have now has Solid boobs, which I like the most. I friend of mine had a doll with hollow boobs and they deformed rather quick so personally I would love the Solid boobs option. But do you think its somehow possible to do that without the boobs sagging to much?
We don't know yet if solid breasts will sag less or more than the hollow ones. I suppose we will have to test that as well. :wink:
But for sure solid breast will add some weight.
Monza8 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:27 am Looks perfect!!! But I would need a ebony one :)
You can have her in every color you want. Even blue or green if that is what you are after. 0X
Mamilla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 amThicker thighs would be awesome though. I think you can say that here np.
Aren't the thighs thick enough already? 8O

Atsuma wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:56 am
Mamilla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:51 am b36bRb-BimboDoll35_squish.jpg

Is this squished TPE normal on dolls on all fours?
Yes. Anything that’s soft and has a lot of pressure applied to it will be squished.
Putting a doll on all fours on a hard surface like this isn't recommended at all!!! We did this so you guys have a perfect view of the doll's LHP.
So yes this is what happens and also knees and elbow puncturing!
Always put your doll on a soft surface (bed or sofa) and support her belly with lots of cushions if you want to use her for sex in that position.
BigEverything wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 pm When will we get to see the full body doll (body + head + hair)?
We are working on that.
ParadiseCity wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:12 pmI'm a big fan of the tear-drop boobs on the 164j also. Hopefully the gel version of this will come closer to that look.
I'm afraid they will hang a lot. :roll:
setevoltas wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:09 pmAnd Ted said 38kg WITHOUT the head. So we're probably looking at 43kg or so total. Still not bad IMO.
Heads weight usually less than 2 kg. The heaviest I had was 2,2 kg. So if I do the math correctly it should be 40 Kg with head. Not 43. :wink:

Ted

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

this doll is great. I would love to get my hands on this doll and show it off to potential buyers XD

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:12 am

Ted
Yea, they are pretty thick. :lol:
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

dollmane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollmane »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:12 am Hello,

First of all here are some numbers for those who like these kind of things:

WM#20 “Bimbo“ doll

Height: 138.5cm (without head)
Weight: 38 kg (without head)
Hip: 103 cm
Waist: 44 cm
Bust: 91 cm
Under bust: 53 cm
Shoulder: 32 cm
Inseam (inside leg): 77 cm
MTV (mouth to vagina): 61.5cm
Arm length: 63 cm
Arm thickness: 21 cm
Thigh thickness: 53 cm
Shin thickness: 32 cm

The 44 cm waist are taken at the narrowest point of the chest I suppose. At navel it should be around 50 cm.
The 91 cm of bust are a little bit disappointing. But I suppose it is because of the sagging breast. With the high up option we hope it will be nearer to 100 cm. :mrgreen:

But the volume of the boobs will remain the same anyway unless someone pumps air into them of course. :whistle:
goofy_dr_love wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 amYou know the funny thing about taking pictures of dolls in factory is people asking of the doll next to it. So ... Which model it it the one laying back on table with white skin? WHICH MODEL IS IT TELL ME!!!
Honestly I don't know. I don't recognize her. I will have to check. I am not at factory. I am not even in China! :razz:
Themanhsimelf wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:07 amThe doll looks awesome first off all. Just noticed the sagging to on one of the photos. Me, if I speak for myself, love, absolutely love the "bolt on" look (Lolo Ferrari style). My doll that I have now has Solid boobs, which I like the most. I friend of mine had a doll with hollow boobs and they deformed rather quick so personally I would love the Solid boobs option. But do you think its somehow possible to do that without the boobs sagging to much?
We don't know yet if solid breasts will sag less or more than the hollow ones. I suppose we will have to test that as well. :wink:
But for sure solid breast will add some weight.
Monza8 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:27 am Looks perfect!!! But I would need a ebony one :)
You can have her in every color you want. Even blue or green if that is what you are after. 0X
Mamilla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 amThicker thighs would be awesome though. I think you can say that here np.

Atsuma wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:56 am
Mamilla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:51 am b36bRb-BimboDoll35_squish.jpg

Is this squished TPE normal on dolls on all fours?
Yes. Anything that’s soft and has a lot of pressure applied to it will be squished.
Putting a doll on all fours on a hard surface like this isn't recommended at all!!! We did this so you guys have a perfect view of the doll's LHP.
So yes this is what happens and also knees and elbow puncturing!
Always put your doll on a soft surface (bed or sofa) and support her belly with lots of cushions if you want to use her for sex in that position.
BigEverything wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:28 pm When will we get to see the full body doll (body + head + hair)?
We are working on that.
ParadiseCity wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:12 pmI'm a big fan of the tear-drop boobs on the 164j also. Hopefully the gel version of this will come closer to that look.
I'm afraid they will hang a lot. :roll:
setevoltas wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:09 pmAnd Ted said 38kg WITHOUT the head. So we're probably looking at 43kg or so total. Still not bad IMO.
Heads weight usually less than 2 kg. The heaviest I had was 2,2 kg. So if I do the math correctly it should be 40 Kg with head. Not 43. :wink:

Ted
can u take preorders now im ready and i want it b4 christmas

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

44cm/ 103cm is WILD. :haha4:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Is she gonna be available in silicone?

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:38 pm 44cm/ 103cm is WILD. :haha4:
91 bust, 53 under bust for a difference of 38cm isn't bad either. About halfway between the 173h (35cm) and the 170m (42cm).
Less gel or other enhancements of course. :whistle:

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

"The 91 cm of bust are a little bit disappointing. But I suppose it is because of the sagging breast. With the high up option we hope it will be nearer to 100 cm."

If you guys can pull that off, that would be amazing! I compared the measurements to my JY doll that I have now, https://www.jydoll.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=441, and the numbers are pretty similar.
Full Bust: 88 cm
Under Bust: 52 cm
Waist: 41 cm
Hip: 86 cm

If you guys can get it to 100cm somehow, that would be amazing! Doll still looks great and can't wait for the full pictures including the head!
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I love this thread and being part if this doll creation step by step. Thank you for making this happen WM.
👍
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Jokerdollz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jokerdollz »

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures of this work in progress?
I don’t post much but when I do you will quickly forget about it.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Jokerdollz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:10 am Is anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures of this work in progress?
It sure is "hard" to watch :wink:
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

INFORMATIONS