realsexdoll.com

Does anybody know?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
magoruk

Does anybody know?

Post by magoruk »

Hello, does anybody know this very special airgirl? :D :twisted: :mrgreen:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Does anybody know?

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

magoruk wrote: Hello, does anybody know this very special airgirl? :D :twisted: :mrgreen:
Kimmi Comics - Sexy Find Out, 01.jpg
Kimmi Comics - Sexy Find Out, 01.jpg (299.29 KiB) Viewed 1377 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Alex906
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Alex906 »

magoruk wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:34 pm Hello, does anybody know this very special airgirl? :D :twisted: :mrgreen:
Maybe Jumi Kokimi, early premium version?
24039-1.jpg
24039-1.jpg (69.59 KiB) Viewed 1287 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Many thanks. Yes, she is also an airgirl, but a little vintage. Here is her basic gallery and some explanation :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11986

This is very uncommon doll here. It is not a sex doll and it is not sexy as is usual here. Regardless that, we must understand her as one of the most important milestones in doll history. Anne is a life-sized doll widely used for CPR trainig at schools, courses for medical personnel, for general public, etc. (See Ressusci Anne history, Wikis, and museum expositions.) This model is made in Czechoslovakia in 1985 and looks very similar like the Norwaigh original. Her body is inflatable, similar like at sexy dolls, have less details, but it is high quality. It is made of a blue vinyl in accordance with the original. After years, it is almost ok. There was only one small tear in seam, probably from time of use and repaired now. Vinyl surface was sticky, which was cleaned easily off. Also see the interesting construction of her head, which gives her real mechanics of respiration tracks. Air breathed to her mouth inflates plastic lungs under her chest board and compression of the board makes expansion of neck vessels (blue part on her neck). Finally, Anne was the first inflatable doll I had saw and knew in my life and the only doll made in Czechoslovakia and Czech Republic. My first imaginations of inflatable dolls was based on Anne. Due to these facts, I would like to maintain the history.

After decades, I obtained her through a local net second hand and vintage market.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Yes this is one of the variations of resusci Anne. I think she was originally manufactured from the sixties. A Google image search throws up quite a few of them. I think info on this should also be posted in the sex doll history thread.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

magoruk wrote:
Here is her basic gallery and some explanation :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11986
Doll Expert Joe 90 娃娃专家: 乔90 wrote:
I think info on this should also be posted in the sex doll history thread.
TDF - Writing A History!! 🖋️
viewtopic.php?t=155460

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Very interesting read - :thumbs_up:

Being homeported in the good ole U.S. of A - we only had the hard plastic "uni - person" - non binary - heck no one knew who or what it represented :roll:

However - I have trained many times for re-certification on this medical item - but never on the Euro version :roll:

Now if we would have had the Euro version like presented - we we might have had greater participation in mew training :lol:

Great stuff :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS